Frontier microliter benchtop centrifuges provide high-speed operation for spin-down applications requiring a wide variety of tube volumes and capacities. With refrigeration capabilities, multi-acceleration/deceleration settings, multiple safety features, and an unmatched capacity, Frontier provides stable liquid separation for life science applications requiring high-speed operation.
The intuitive control panel with rotary knob puts the ability to quickly set and recall speed and g-force, as well as control the temperature (R model only) at your fingertips.
Frontier 5515(R) has a lid locking system and sensor that stops the centrifuge if the rotors become imbalanced, protecting the operator from being injured by the spinning rotors.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Easy-to-turn rotary knob for parameter adjustments
- Waterproof keypad provides protection that helps significantly increase the lifespan of the product
- One-touch toggling between speed, g-force, and temperature controls (R model only)
- LCD display which projects information in real-time
- View and adjust user parameters from the main screen; no need to navigate through sub-screens
High-Performance Driven by Sophisticated Technology
- Powerful induction motor reaches speeds up to 15,200 RPM in less than 16 seconds
- Maximum g-force of 21,953 RCF
- 10 acceleration/deceleration settings
- 99 memory sets for commonly-used speed, time, and temperature settings (R Model Only)
- R models has refrigeration capabilities from 40°C to -20°C
— Cools down from 23°C to 4°C in less than 10 minutes
— Pre-cool feature quickly lowers the temperature of rotor and chamber before a run
Safety Features that Prevent Injury
- Motorized lid-locking system prevents centrifuge from opening
- Rotor imbalance sensing system stops the motor should the
rotors become imbalanced, protecting the user from spinning
Flexibility for Varied Centrifugation Needs
- Maximum capacity of 44 × 1.5/2 mL and 12 × 5 mL tubes
- Only centrifuge in its class compatible with 6 rotors (7
- rotors on 5515 model), including a PCR strip tube rotor
- The most economical centrifuge on the market to include
a unique 5 mL tube rotor
- The signature snap-on rotor and lid locking system allows
for quick installation of rotors with just one press of a
Please click here for data sheet …..