The BX25 Advanced Weight Indicator is a high accurate, multifunctional weighing terminal which is used in wet, hygienic and harsh industrial areas. It can be connected to two weighing platforms and it has total scale.
This weighing terminal can be programmable for weighing, labelling, checkweighing, classifying, filling, piece counting and dynamic weighing applications.
Three user programmable keys and two touch free keys can be set for user applications to provide practical and error free operation. The instrument has 6 pcs memories; ID1, ID2, preset tare, APW, item limit values; each have 500 records capacity.
BX25 has important features for process weighing; strong calibration alternatives including electronic calibration (eCal) and various integration interfaces with PC or PLC via RS232C, RS485, Ethernet TCP/IP, Fieldbuses such as Profibus, Profinet, CANopen, EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, Analogue output, Parallel I/Os.
- IP67 protected for wet, hygienic and harsh areas
- 2 platform connections & total scale
- Colour changing display, Smart-bar & 16 digit alphanumeric info line
- User programmable 3 keys and 2 touch free keys for applications
- Data entry via bar code reader
High Technology & Performance:
- Up to 999 999 display resolution
- Up to 800 conversion per second
- Application based Smart-bars
- Changing colour for prompting
- High capacity tank scales supported by eCAL electronic calibration & span correction of non-empty tanks
- Weighing and data collection
- Customised labelling with bar code
- Counting by sample & APW memory
- Classiﬁcation & Check-weighing at weighing and counting, ﬁlling
- Livestock and dynamic weighing with strong filters and algorithm
6 Memories Each With 500 Items:
- 2 pcs ID1 & ID2 identiﬁcation data
- Preset tare to enter speciﬁc tare
- Limit values memory for weighing and piece counting
- APW – Average piece for counting
- Item limits for check weighing and for classifying of packages
- Automatic memory linkage to IDs
Mini USB port