|NAME||CSC Portable Axle Weighing System|
|CATEGORY||Weighbridges & Vehicle Weighing|
|£3,995.00 + VAT||2 Pads and Weight Indicator -Capacity: 20,000kg Resolution: 5kg||
|£5,995.00 + VAT||4 Pads and Weight Indicator - Capacity: 40,000kg Resolution: 5kg||
|£20.00 + VAT||Optional ISO9001:2000 Certificate||
CSC Portable Axle Weighing Scale System
Wheel & axle weighing scale system with low profile platforms available in with 720 x 450 dimensions, connectable to the same digital weight indicator for creating portable vehicle weighing systems and for weighing axles. The sturdy aluminium structure make them light but also suitable for harsh working conditions.
Available also CE-M APPROVED
Patent Nr. MO2003A000355
Axle Weighing Scale Dimensions: 720mm x 450mm height 55mm; weighs about 43 kg
Ramp Dimensions: 260mm x 450mm, height 55mm (per ramp)
Cable, 10 m long, from platform to indicator.
Also Available For Hire Or Lease!
MAIN FEATURES OF DFWK INDICATOR
- Extended 17-key indicator keyboard
- LCD backlit display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits and with indication of active functions, clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and with low temperatures.
- Rack type metallic case including housing for optional printer.
- Dimensions: 270 x 440 mm.
- 4 fitted connectors (up to 8 optionally) for connection to 4 platforms
- 1 connector for connection to PC or radio modem
- Digital calibration and set-up from keyboard
- Instrument management & configuration from PC with DINITOOLS V.3
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time, recharge in 8 hours) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter
- Standard connection with up to 4 WWS or TPS series platforms
- Fitted with case with space for housing DFWK RACK indicator and space for housing other accessories
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm; Weight: approx. 5 kg
Zeroing, Zeroing Cycle, ID1 and ID2 10-digit Codes, Input/Output, Print and data transmission commands, Command for displaying the weight of the single platforms and the sum of any of their combination, printing of barycentre coordinates, on/off switching.
Configurable print layout with: 4 heading lines; weight of the single platforms and the sum of any of their combination; the barycentre coordinates, ticket number; number of weighs, total, Bar code, Date and time (only with DFCLK).
This portable axle scale system can be set to you specification. A maximum of 8 weight pads can be connected to the indicator. They are also available in different capacities so please contact us for pricing.
Please click here for more information on the DFWK weight indicator...