|NAME||Ohaus Ranger Bench Scale 350x240mm|
|£341.00 + VAT||Capacity: 15kg - Resolution: 0.5g||
|£341.00 + VAT||Capacity: 35kg - Resolution: 1g||
|£130.00 + VAT||Optional Internal Rechargable Battery||
|£20.00 + VAT||Optional ISO9001:2000 Calibration Certificate||
The OHAUS Ranger series expands the popular and rugged family of high precision bench scales by adding more features, more models, and more value - making the Ranger the most precise, easy-to-use and rugged line of compact bench scales available.
OHAUS Ranger Basic Weigh is the perfect choice for general weighing applications, where ruggedness and high precision are important. All Ranger Basic Weigh scales benefit from enhanced electronics and software, and all models come standard with Dynamic Weighing, multiple units of measure, standard RS232 connectivity, large backlit LCD, and easy-to-use text driven software. Ranger Basic Weigh is available in a variety of housing sizes and resolution choices, including IP65 wash-down versions and high resolution MFR models (up to 120,000d).
- 350mm x 240mm Platform Size.
- Rugged cast aluminum housing and stainless steel pans
- Compact design, with bright backlit display, adjustable feet and level bubble
- Wide range of platforms and capacities from 3kg to 35kg
- Multiple weighing units (g, kg, lb, oz, t) with Gross, Net, Tare function
- Built-in Supervisor Control software
- RS232 port standard
- Built-in AC power supply and factory-installed battery option
Please click here for brochure...