|NAME||GY-A12 600 Industrial Bench Scale|
|£420.00 + VAT||Capacity: 150kg - Resolution: 10g||
|£420.00 + VAT||Capacity: 300kg - Resolution: 20g||
|£480.00 + VAT||EC Type Approved Capacity: 150kg - Resolution: 50g||
|£480.00 + VAT||EC Type Approved Capacity: 300kg - Resolution: 100g||
|£20.00 + VAT||Optional ISO9001:2000 Calibration Certificate||
GY-A12 600 Industrial Bench Scales
The GY-A12 600 is a great value industrial weighing scale which is built to last. The bench scales base is constructed from industrial grade mild steel with a powder coated finish. The base has a stainless steel weigh plate to protect from harsh materials and makes it easy to clean. The GY-A12 600 bench scale has a large LCD display with backlight which can be turned on or off to conserve power. The keyboard has ZERO, TARE and ACCUMILATION functions. This industrial bench scale is also availabe as a trade approved version. The stainless steel pole can be removed by the user if required.
The GY-A12 600 bench scale has an internal, rechargable battery giving over 10 hours use before its next recharge, this makes the bench scale extremely portable. This bench scale has some great software features to allow the user to adjust the stability of the scale to compensate for vibration or filling applications. The auto-power off feature allows the user to set the scale to turn its self off when not in use. The GY-A12 600 bench scale also comes with a fully configerable RS-232 output as standard.
- 600mm x 800mm Heavy duty platform size.
- Powder coated finish.
- Durable C3R60 aluminium load cell.
- Removable stainless steel pole.
- High precision A/D conversion with readability 1/30000.
- Anti-vibration stability.
- Onboard zero tracking range
- Digital filter intensity range and stable time
- Auto power off to conserve battery life.
- User selectable back light.
- 240V power supply and internal rechargable battery.
- RS-232 interface with selectable baud rate and communication method as standard.
- TRADE APPROVED VERSION NOW AVAILABLE.
Please click here for brochure...