Simplifying Even the Most Complex Industrial Applications.
- Ten advanced modes simplify complex applications and minimize the need for manual calculations and it can also control peripheral devices and/or a scale platform with option kit.
- With one second stabilization time, up to 350,000d display resolution and legal for trade certifications, Ranger 7000’s precision cannot be matched by any scale in its class.
- Ranger 7000 was developed to thrive in rugged and harsh industrial environments. This modular scale was built with IP54 metal housing and sealed metal indicator to ensure durability.
- Parts Counting with Auto Optimization
- Percent Weighing
- Advanced Check-weighing
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Display Hold
- Differential Weighing
- Density Determination
|Display||4.3″ (109 mm) Full-color WQVGA graphic display with user-controlled brightness|
|Operation||AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)|
|Communication||Easy access communication port including standard USB and RS232 (included) and an optional third port of RS232 or Ethernet (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.|
|Construction||Modular design, die-cast housing, removable stainless steel platform, integral weigh below hook, menu lock switch, level indicator|
|Design Features||Check-weighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, several selectable operating languages, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable brightness settings, auto-|
UNITS OF MEASUREMENT
In advanced Check-weighing applications, logistics and general high resolution weighing, In general weighing and advanced counting.
Standard Features Include:
- Advanced Features Matching Various Industrial Applications — Ranger 7000 has ten advanced application modes for a variety of complex applications which minimize the need for manual calculations, and can also control peripheral devices and/or a scale platform with option kit.
- Fast Performance and Legal for Trade Certifications Assure Accurate Results — With one second stabilization time, up to 75,000d or 350,000d display resolution and legal for trade certifications, Ranger 7000 provides the precision that cannot be matched by any scale in its class.
- Sturdy Industrial and Modular Design Support Flexible and Heavy-Duty Use — Ranger 7000 was developed to thrive in rugged and harsh industrial environments. This modular scale was built with IP54 cast metal housing and sealed metal indicator to ensure durability.
- Cutting-Edge SmarText™ 2.0 Software Powers the Technologically Advanced Ranger 7000 — With SmarText 2.0 software and a 109 mm graphic display, the advanced functionality of Ranger 7000 is simple to use with minimal training.
Advanced Features Matching Various Industrial Applications
With ten advanced application modes, including formulation and density weighing, Ranger 7000 can meet the weighing and measurement needs of practically any industrial application or manufacturing process.
Ranger 7000 contains a 300 item library for storage of weighing, check, counting, and filling data and 30 item library for formulation data, ensuring abundant space for all data storage needs.
With the 2nd scale option, you can connect a floor scale platform or bench scale base with higher capacity in order to achieve precise results for a job of any size. Results from both scales can be displayed at the same time. Ranger 7000 can control many peripheral devices through the optional Discrete I/O interface (provides 2 input ports and 4 output ports), allowing for filling control for accurate weight measurement in filling applications.
Fast Performance and Legal for Trade Certifications Assure Accurate Results
Ranger 7000 standard models have an extremely precise display resolution up to 75,000d (7,500d certified). This incredible resolution can only be outdone by the Ranger 7000 high resolution models which offer a maximum 350,000d (35,000d certified) resolution. R71MHD35 drives extreme precision with
0.1g readability for demanding industrial processing and testing applications where capacity and high resolution precision is the standard.
All high resolution models also come standard with AutoCal™ which ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily. This feature can be turned on or off by the user, depending on the application. When AutoCalibration is on, the scale performs a self-calibration when it senses a change in temperature sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 11 hours.
No matter which version you choose, you can be guaranteed that your results will be available in just one second from the time the load is placed on the platform, improving operator efficiency, productivity, and throughput.
The Ranger 7000…M Models are designed and engineered to meet stringent OIML and NAWI Directive (Non Automatic Weighing Instruments) requirements for use in legal and prescribed applications such as in standard industries, stores or QC laboratories.
The Ranger 7000…M Models have been designed and verified to meet or exceed the Class II / Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with EC Directives and EN45501.
Sturdy Industrial and Modular Design Support Flexible and Heavy-Duty Use
It is a common knowledge that industrial scales are not always delicately handled and Ranger 7000 was built to withstand heavy duty usage. Ranger 7000 has a die-cast sealed metal indicator and housing, ensuring its accurate and long-term operation in even the most demanding industrial environments.
The indicator can be separated from the platform and mounted to the wall or bench with the optional mounting kit accessory, allowing you to customize the placement of your scale based on the size and setup of your workstation. Additionally, a weigh below hook offers the functionality to perform specific gravity tests
or weigh items that cannot be easily placed on the weighing platform.
Cutting-Edge SmarText™ 2.0 Software Powers the Technologically Advanced Ranger 7000
The SmarText 2.0 interface will have you easily using the Ranger 7000 for all of its unique and advanced features quickly. SmarText 2.0 makes an advanced scale very simple to use, and will greatly reduce training time for operators. It is also simple to set up and can be configured with just a few button presses.
Ranger 7000 has a bright backlit display and navigation panel that is comprised of a keypad with 5 quick, 8 function, and 12 alphanumeric keys and a 109 mm graphic display, which can be operated in multiple languages. Standard Connectivity with Flexible Options The data produced by Ranger 7000 can be easily exported through the standard RS232 or USB device port. Additional connectivity options include a second RS232 or Ethernet, and standard USB host port for bar code scanner or flash drive.
Through the RS232/USB/Ethernet and barcode scanner, a complete inventory control system can be set up through a single scale, considerably reducing the investment associated with more complex systems. With full GLP/GMP data output, Ranger 7000 can help meet traceability and compliance requirements.
A total of seven print templates are available to ensure you can print out all of the data you need. Simple and standard pre-defined templates are available for quick printing as well as five templates you can customize so you can print the exact information necessary for your application, eliminating confusion and time to sift through excess unnecessary data.
Other Standard Features and Equipment
Removable stainless steel platform, check weighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, integral weigh below hook, sealed front panel, menu lock switch, level indicator, adjustable leveling feet, several selectable operating languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Chinese), selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable brightness settings, auto-dim, auto-sleep, auto tare, chain tare.
- Metrology: EN 45501 (T8420), OIML R76-1 (R76/2006-NL1-14.19), (Class II, nmax 35000; Class III, nmax 7500)
- Product Safety: EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61326-1, IEC 61326-1 (emissions Class B, immunity Industrial requirements) Other: WEEE/ROHS
- Alibi Memory Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 80500503
- RS232 Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037448
- Painted Column Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30095408
- Discrete I/O Kit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30097591
- Ethernet Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30037447
- Cable Extension Kit, 9m. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30101495
- Second Scale Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30097590
- Rechargeable Battery Kit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30041295
- SF40A Impact Printer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30064202
- T4 Label Printer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30057588