The GY-A15 500 is a great value industrial counting scale which is built to last. The bench counting scales base is constructed from industrial grade mild steel with a powder coated finish. The base has a stainless steel weigh plate to protect from harsh materials and makes it easy to clean. The GY-A15 500 bench counting scale has an LCD display with back-light which can be turned on or off to conserve power. The keyboard is fully numeric to allow the user to input the unit weight or key in the tare weight of a container, it also has ZERO, TARE and ACCUMILATION functions. The stainless steel pole can be removed by the user if required.
The GY-A15 industrial bench counting scales are ideal for counting parts, all the user needs to do is either type in the weight of one part or give the scale a sample of parts and the scale will tell you the total amount in a box or container.
The GY-A15 500 bench counting scale is has an internal, rechargeable battery giving over 10 hours use before its next recharge, this makes the counting scale extremely portable. This bench counting scale has some great software features to allow the user to adjust the stability of the scale to compensate for vibration or filling applications. The auto-power off feature allows the user to set the scale to turn its self off when not in use. The GY-A15 500 bench counting scale also comes with a fully configurable RS-232 output as standard.
- 500mm x 400mm Heavy duty platform size.
- Powder coated finish.
- Durable C3R60 aluminium load cell.
- Removable stainless steel pole.
- High precision A/D conversion with readability 1/30000.
- Anti-vibration stability.
- On-board zero tracking range
- Digital filter intensity range and stable time
- Auto power off to conserve battery life.
- User selectable back light.
- 240V power supply and internal rechargeable battery.
- RS-232 interface with selectable baud rate and communication method as standard.
- Minimum counting precision 1/10000
- Price-computing or counting scales selectable function
- Direct input the unit weight and quantity-weight calculation
- Counting precision auto correction