- Extremely bright large red DOT LED 40mm display, which guarantees a perfect visibility of the weight from any angle, also from a long distance.
Usable indoors as well as outdoors, great visibility also in full sunlight.
- Adjustable brightness intensity.
- Sturdy STAINLESS steel structure, with IP67 protection degree of the load cell and the electronics, against dust and sprays.
- Fitted with approved galvanized shackles.
- Extremely reduced distance between upper and lower shackles.
- Precision: +/- 0,1% on F.S.
- 5-key waterproof keypad: ZERO, AUTOMATIC TARE, MODE, PRINT, and ON/OFF.
- Programmable digital filter, for an excellent weight visualization in any working condition.
- Programmable automatic switch-off function, either through keypad or remote control.
- Fitted with radio frequency 6-key remote control, configurable as just an automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
- Predisposed for an 868MHz radio interface or WiFi, for connection to PC or to a remote terminal and printer.
- Rechargeable battery, with an average life of about 30 hours.
- Predisposed for a second optional ex-tractable battery for 24/7 continuous use.
- Fitted with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Programmable digital calibration and Set-Up directly from the keypad or from PC through Dinitools.
- Operating temperature range: -10/+40 ºC.
- PEAK (maximum value read).
- HOLD (lock of the displayed weight).
- Weighing totalization.
- lb/kg conversion (see DFW weight indicators for more functions).
- +/- checkweighing.
- Percentage weighing.
- High Resolution Weighing x 10.
AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS FROM REMOTE CONTROL
- Zero; tare; enable / disable function; print; switch-off.
WEIGHTS OF THE CRANE SCALES
|Models||Weight in kg|
|without packing||including packing|
OPTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT TIME OF ORDER
- Radio frequency weight transmission to remote indicator, up to 70m indoors.
- 868Mhz radio interface.
- WI-FI interface.
- Remote weight indicator connected in radio frequency, (see DFW.., 3590.., TRS.., DGT60.. series’ weight indicators) with the printer or other accessories.
- ACCREDIA calibration certificate according to OIML/ASTM standards.