WWSDRF WHEEL WEIGHING PLATFORMS
- Platform dimensions: 950x611mm. Height 59mm. Weight approximately 46kg.
- Loading surface: 950x500mm.
- Very handy.
- Sturdy structure, made in special aluminum, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Stainless steel load cells.
- Overall IP68 protection.
- Sturdy built-in weight indicator with waterproof keyboard and backbit display.
- Built-in radio module for weight transmission to a remote indicator or external device.
- Integrated wheels for easy transport and positioning.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery (about 40 h battery life) and charger included.
- Special vulcanized nonslip rubber applied under the platform, for good grip on all types of surfaces.
- The WWS platforms are patented; the number is 1.342.302.
- Available in legal for trade approved version.
- Available in high resolution version.
NOTES ON THE CE-M APPROVED VERSIONS
- The platforms are for legal for trade use:
– In the single-platform systems, not used to weigh vehicles.
– In the wheel weighing systems in which the number of platforms is equal to the number of vehicle wheels.
– In the axle weighing systems composed of one or more multiples of WWS platforms, except possible limitations of use for some European States.
- The CE-M legal for trade divisions indicated in the “version” table are available with ECEM option. ECEM option is needed for each legal for trade platform of the system.
- Legal for trade systems with more than one WWS, are fitted with the approval of the weight sum and related division:
Example for a 4 plaftorms system:
Single CE-M Platform: Max=1500kg and e=0,5kg
CE-M SUM: Max=6000kg and e=2kg
WWS-R: Additional on/off ramps
Integrated folding ramps, useful to facilitate the boarding and the alighting of vehicles with small diameter wheels or moved with the engine off.
WWS Series Vehicle Weigh Pads Solutions Overview Video
3590ETKR TOUCH SCREEN WEIGHT INDICATOR FOR VEHICLE WEIGHING
- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- 3590ET series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270x440mm, complete of housing for printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.
- Back-lit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizables.
- Multilanguage software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen, selectable.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5kg.
- Fitted with attached thermal printer.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.
- Available on panel:
– One RS232 serial ports, for connection to PC, on 9-pole connector.
- Available on internal side:
– 1 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC, badge reader or remote scale.
– 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
– Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
– Up to 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
– Up to 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).
COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE SCREENS
- Thanks to the programmable Touch Screen Display, you can create custom-made interfaces for any application.
- The “Dini Display Tool” is a PC software which allows you to quickly customize the TOUCH SCREEN.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)