- Waterproof 25-key numerical functional keyboard, which allows to easily enter
the target, alphanumeric texts, codes, etc.;
- Programmable function keys, for customising the keyboard functions according
to the needs.
- Easy to consult back-lit graphic LCD display, with a clear visualisation of the
weight and of the automation status; selection of the language from the menu.
- Anodized aluminium case according to DIN norms, with dimensions of
202x105x147.7mm; 187x90mm template for panel board mounting.
- IP65 front panel protection, against dust and water sprays.
- Real time clock and permanent data memory.
- Integrated alibi memory for CE-M communication with PC and printer.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters, configurable from PC with Dinitools or with
the keyboard; theoretical calibration with the entry of the characteristics of the
- Up to 1.000.000d displayable for internal factory use.
- Up to 10.000e or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in approved version for CE-
M legal for trade use.
- Up to 8 signal linearisation points with DINITOOLS.
- Internal resolution of up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. with
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance
(45 1000 Ohm cells) and to the main digital load cells available on the market.
- Filtering system through programmable software, adjustable according to the
- Management of a weighing system with digital equalisation of the 4 cells or
management of up to 4 independent weighing systems (depending on the
- Power supply: from 8Vdc to 40Vdc and, upon request, 100-240Vac (with the
ALSW optional external power supplier).
- Operating temperature: from -10 to +40°C.
- Connectable to printers and labellers through the available command drivers.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
AF01: Totalization and formula weighing
AF02: Pieces/quantity counting
AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle
AF04: Statistical checking of pre-packaged goods
AF05: Price computing and industrial labelling
AF08: Wheel and axle static weighing with 2 or various platforms
AF09: Dynamic and static axle weighing with 2 platforms
BATCH: Multi-component dosage systems in loading and unloading
BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading
CHECK: Weight packages on a conveyor belt functions
BELT: Reading/regulation function of the flow on the weighing belt
LW: Continuous dosage in unloading
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automation
- data entry, custom archives
- 2 RS232 serial ports configurable for connection to PC, printers, labellers,
Ethernet model (optional), remote scale, repeater, serial bar code reader or
other external units.
- RS232/RS485 port configurable for PC, PLC, or other external units.
- Keyboard emulation input for connection to PC keyboard or bar code reader,
through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 16 optoisolated electronic outputs 0.15A 48Vac / 0.15A 60Vdc configurable
as weight thresholds or for automation management (depending on the software
- 8 optoisolated inputs, configurable as remote function keys or for automation
management (depending on the software program).
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management (depending
on the software program).
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities
and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.