- Functional 5-key waterproof keypad.
- Large 6-digit display, 60 mm high, with very efficient SMD LEDs (software
adjustment of the brightness intensity), complete of 6 LEDs for indication of
active functions, visible from over 25 m, with viewing angle up to 120° and with
power up to 750 mcd.
- IP68 stainless steel case complete with wall fixing bracket.
- Dimensions: 410 x 67 x 165 mm.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with
- Max. 10.000e or multi-range 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version
for legal for trade use.
- Max. 800.000d viewable with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, max.200 conv./sec. with
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a weighing system with up to 4 cells with digital equalisation or
management of up to 4 independent weighing systems.
- Power supply from 12 to 24 Vdc with 110-240 Vac internal power supplier.
- Available as Scale or as Repeater version.
- Fitted with an air valve for regulating the humidity and the pressure inside
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer, PC,
or other external units.
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC, PLC, or other
- PROFIBUS serial interface (DGT60PB model).
- 2 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with
- 2 optoisolator photo couplers: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with
- 16-bit analogue output (DGT60AN model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice;
maximum applicable voltage: 350 Ohm; minimum applicable voltage
resistance: 10k ohm.
DGT60R REPEATER FUNCTIONS
- Version with specific program for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a
multi- scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- FUNCTIONING MODES:
– Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
Function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility
of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of
all the scales.
– UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
Function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration
of the input string.
DGT60BC / DGT60AN / DGT60PB FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with ALMEM Alibi memory option); Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.
DGT60BC and DGT60AN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGT60AN):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).