MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
- Waterproof 5-key functional keypad.
- 6 large and very bright 40 mm LED digits, easily visible from all angles and from
great distances, with an adjustable brightness intensity.
- The SMD technology guarantees a high efficiency and brightness, also in full
- 6 LED for indication of active functions.
- Stainless steel case with IP68 protection against rain and dust, easy to clean
and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, or wall.
- Dimensions 264x174x115mm.
- Up to 10.000e or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version
for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000
- Up to 8 signal linearization points.
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. auto select.
- Digital calibration and set-up from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS™.
- Power supply 110-240Vac or 6 Vdc through fitted built-in rechargeable battery.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
Zeroing, Automatic tare, Presettable tare, printing and/or data transmission,
selectable function command, on/off switching.
- SELECTABLE FUNCTIONS:
– High Resolution Weighing x 10.
– Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion.
– Formula weighing.
– +/- Check weighing.
– Percentage weighing.
– Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC or data recording on MMC/USB
(with Alibi memory ALMEM option).
– Counting(Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions).
– In/Out Truck weighing.
– Hold and Peak.
– Set Point Control (with DFIO option).AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS FROM REMOTE CONTROL
- Infrared 19-key remote control: zero, tare / manual tare, enable / disable
- function, print, switch-off.
- Radio-frequency 6-key remote control: zero, tare, enable / disable function, print,
MASTER/REPEATER OPTION (MSTSLV code)
- Specific program for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as
a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility
of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of
all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the
configuration of the input string.
- RS232/C port configurable for connection with printer/labeller, or for attached
- RS232/C (or optionally RS485) bi-directional port configurable for PC, PLC,
remote display, and radio modem. Quick RJ RS232 plug connection.