- Dimensions parcels in less than 2/10th of a second
- Includes USB operator display with 54 in cord and 1.5 in pole mount bracket for use in:
- Displaying dimensions, status and weight if scale is directly attached
- Operator configuration and zero height feature
- Low resolution overhead image available in .jpg or .bmp format, used for verification, tracking and claim protection
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing an object under the work area
- Converts irregular shapes like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes to 0.5 in NTEP Certified cubed dimensions
- Dimensions flats, less than 2 in height when connecting a compatible shipping scale
- Automatic or manual operator modes:
- Automatic operating mode is the out of the box configuration which allows you to move the parcel under the work area without the press of a button
- Manual operating mode is for use with custom or 3rd party software interface that can be triggered by an attached bar code scanner, software function or demo display when interfaced to a PC
- Interfaces with most NTEP Certified shipping scales
- No installation of software required on your PC. When connected to a network, the embedded firmware provides access to additional displays and configuration parameters
- Connect to a PC and communicate directly over the network via static IP or DCHP. Use our open web service interface to take advantage of additional built in features like; a low resolution image of each dimension weight and more.
- Contact the factory for an up-to-date listing of 3rd party shipping and inventory management systems compatible with the iDimension Series.
- UPS Worldship ready – Simply connect the iDimension Series to a USB Hub. Connect your compatible scale and cable assemblies from the USB hub to the PC’s RS-232 or USB port, cables purchased separately.
Please click here for the iDimension 100XL data sheet …..