Experience the Future of Dimensioning!
Setup is quickly completed with an embedded program via an Ethernet connection. Simply connect iDimension as a device to your existing network, calibrate in mere minutes with the included, easy-to-use calibration tool and iDimension is ready for use. iDimension’s web service is accessed with a DHCP IP address. Its free API allows users to interface using a simple HTTP request and XML parsing method. With the API, customized functions are easily coded and integrated.
With no moving parts to service or maintain, iDimension is reliable and extremely easy to use, with a fast and straightforward installation. iDimension can be seamlessly integrated into existing work areas without changing the process fl ow or existing floor plan. Install iDimension over existing conveyors to streamline operations and eliminate extra steps.
iDimension’s multiple patented, innovative sensing technology and 3D imaging work together to optimize time and throughput.
iDimension is an American-made product supported by a worldwide network of service providers and is currently pending Legal for Trade approval.
- Dimensions parcels in less than 2/10th of second at 0.2 in NTEP Certified accuracy
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing an object under the work area
- Converts irregular shapes like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes to 0.5 in NTEP Certified cubed dimensions
- Dimensions flats, less than 1.2 in height, with the use of a scale connected directly to the iDimension
- Automatic or manual operating modes
- Automatic operating mode allows you to move the parcel under the work area without the press of a button
- Manual operating mode is for use with custom or 3rd party software that can be triggered by a bar code scanner or software function key
- Interfaces with most NTEP Certified shipping scales and select Rice Lake indicators
- Enable the high resolution camera to:
- Convert 1d bar codes into a text format and make it available through the iDimension API status within a defined work area directly under the scanner head
- Provide an image to be used for use with 3rd party OCR software
- Connect to a PC and communicate directly over the network via static IP or DCHP. Use our open web service interface to take advantage of additional built in features like; a low resolution image of each dimension performed, weight and more.
- Quick assembly: Includes all necessary tools and components for calibration
- Contact the factory for an up-to-date listing of 3rd party shipping and inventory management systems compatible with the iDimension Series
Please click here for the iDimension 300 data sheet …..