Smart Functionality, Durability, Ohaus Quality & Value
The OHAUS Defender 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of indicators, bases and bench scales, that is ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packing and general commercial and industrial weighing applications. The Defender 5000 for general purpose applications features rugged stainless steel pans and painted steel frames and columns. Its durable ABS plastic indicator is a powerful weighing machine; by enabling its various modes, you have the flexibility to customize the scale for a wider variety of specific applications at no additional cost or complexity. With rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software operations, multiple connectivity options, optional NiMH battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities, the Defender 5000 is your dependable one-product solution for an expandable range of weighing operations.
Standard Features Include:
- Five popular capacities: 15kg, 30kg, 60kg, 150kg and 300kg, 6 platform sizes, square and rectangular, from 305 x 305 mm to 610 x 610 mm
- Stainless steel pans with painted carbon steel frames and columns, OIML R60 approved IP67 aluminum load cells
- Scale displayed resolutions 1:12,000 – 15,000 (with temporary high resolution display), approvable to 1:3000e
- ABS plastic indicator with displayed resolutions up to 1:30000, and drives up to 8 x 350 ohm load cells
- Reversible rear housing for convenient orientation of cables, and flexible mounting capabilities with angle-adjustable bracket
- High contrast single-line back-lit LCD display with 25mm tall digits, 3-color check-weigh LED and set-point beeper
- Four function keys, raised, tactile membrane switches with menu navigation text and key-press beeper •
- Multiple weighing units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz, t, and custom unit
- Multiple user-activated modes: counting (with auto-optimization), check-weighing, percent weighing, dynamic-animal weighing and display hold
- AC line cord with universal switching power supply, 6-C dry cell battery operation or optional rechargeable NiMH battery
Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check-weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Display Hold
Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD), 3 color check-weighing LED’s
Power cord (included) or 6 C (LR14) batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Easy access communication port including RS232 (included) and 2nd RS232 or RS422/RS485 (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
ABS plastic indicator with reversible rear cover and painted steel column and wall bracket, 304 grade stainless steel platform with black polyurethane painted steel form-and-weld frame, IP67 aluminum load cell, non-slip adjustable rubber feet
User-configurable resolution up to 15,000d/3,000e, 150% overload capacity protection, OIML Approved, NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
Simple Counting Applications
Shipping & Receiving areas
- Defender 5000 features software for parts counting, dynamic weighing, percent weighing, check-weighing, display hold for large containers and can meet tractability requirements.
- Multiple connectivity capabilities include built-in RS232 bi-directional interface and external input as well as optional RS422/485, second RS232 and AC or DC relay.
- The durable Defender 5000 has a stainless steel platform, Painted Steel form-and-weld frame, column, and indicator bracket, IP67 load cell, as well as an ABS plastic indicator.
Model Platform Sizes Capacity
D51P15QR1 305mm x 305mm 15 kg x 1g
D51P15HR1 355mm x 305mm 15 kg x 1g
D51P30QR1 305mm x 305mm 30 kg x 2g
D51P30HR1 355mm x 305mm 30 kg x 2g
D51P60HR1 355mm x 305mm 60 kg x 5g
D51P60HL2 500mm x 400mm 60 kg x 5g
D51P60QL2 457mm x 457mm 60 kg x 5g
D51P150QL2 457mm x 457mm 150 kg x 10g
D51P150HX2 550mm x 420mm 150 kg x 10g
D51P300HX2 550mm x 420mm 300 kg x 20g
D51P300QX2 610mm x 610mm 300 kg x 20g
Rechargeable Battery Kit, T51P/T51XW……………………..80500729
Please click here for data sheet …..