The TX2 Digital Transmitter is ultra fast (800 measurements per second), accurate and reliable and easily integrated into process control and force measurement systems. It’s setup is quick and easy with free Xface PC Software and calibration can be done via standard weights, fieldbus commands from the PLC or using eCal Electronic Calibration.
All key fieldbus and setup options covered – Designed by Engineers for Engineers!
- A programmable smart filter minimises ambient vibration to produce the best possible filtered signal to your PLC.
- Ultra fast processing for absolute control – 800 samples per second.
- Matched production ensures quick servicing as transmitters can be directly replaced out of the box without the need for calibration.
- eCal Electronic Calibration gives the advantage of easy calibration of high capacity tanks and silos.
- DIN Rail mounting makes the TX2 easy to incorporate into new or existing cabinets.
TX2 Key Features
- Ultra Fast Digital Transmitter
- 800 measurements/sec
- RS232/RS485 Serial Port as standard
- Zeroing, Taring, Motion etc
- Advanced Filtering and stability
- Standard or eCal Calibration via PC
- Easy setup via PC
- Power: 11-28VDC
- Internal Resolution: 8 million counts
- Matched Production (plug and play)
- Ethernet TCP/IP with Modbus TCP
- Ethernet IP
- Modbus RTU