- 25-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red led display with 6 digits 15mm high.
- Back-lit LCD graphic 25x100mm display.
- Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LED’s showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean STAINLESS STEEL waterproof IP68 enclosure; resistant to harsh and
- Dimensions: 264x115x174 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, calibration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick substitution.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Selection of the program language directly in the set-up.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version, 1 in the
E-AF09 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm)
and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution
up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with the command drivers.
- 110-240 Vac power supply; built-in rechargeable battery for use in prolonged
absence of the power mains (incompatible with IOEXPB board).
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
AF01: Totalization and formula weighing
AF02: Pieces/quantity counting
AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle
AF04: Statistical checking of pre-packaged goods
AF05: Price computing and industrial labeling
AF08: Wheel and axle static weighing with 2 or various platforms
AF09: Dynamic and static axle weighing with 2 platforms
BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading
BATCH: Multi-component dosage systems in loading and unloading
CHECK: Weight packages on a conveyor belt functions
BELT: Reading/regulation function of the flow on the weighing belt
LW: Continuous dosage in unloading
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customized applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automation
- data entry, custom archives
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module, and optional
- 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to repeater, remote scale, badge
reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard,
through cable with mini DIN connector (optional)
- 4 (16 in the IO versions) optoisolated outputs (optional)
- 2 (8 in the IO versions) optoisolated inputs (optional)
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management (depending on the
- Modbus RTU Protocol.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the
formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.