Rice Lake 920i – Flexibility. Power. Simplicity. Its all in the box!
Adding an entirely new dimension in flexibility for solution providers and users alike, the Rice Lake 920i indicator/controller brings simplified customization at a fraction of the cost of traditional process instrumentation. From tailored basic weighing to complex process automation, the 920i gives you features, programmability and power for your process.
The 920i combines recognized performance, simplified architecture and intuitive features to provide a powerful instrument that is remarkably easy to use.
- Large 120 x 90 mm, 320 x 240 pixel backlit LCD graphical display
- Integrated PS/2 or USB port allows for quick data entry from a keyboard and seamless communication with a PC or other peripheral device
- NEMA Type 4X, IP66 stainless steel enclosure
The 920i delivers the speed, responsiveness and accuracy you need to stay ahead of the competition.
- Simultaneously view up to 32 scale/sensor inputs, or up to four Legal for Trade scales
- Single or multiple A/Ds feature selectable rates from 7,5 to 960 updates per second
- Event Sequential Protocol (ESP) technology identifies, prioritizes and executes events for increased efficiency and multi-tasking
- Power for (16) 350Ω load cells per A/D board
- Digital filtering and a selectable display update rate ensure accurate, stable weighments
- Safe shutdown, increased input and transient voltage protection assure data is safeguarded in unreliable power environments.
The 920i’s modular design allows you to choose only the options necessary for your current application, yet leaves room for future expansion.
- Easily integrates into new or existing automation systems
- Open connectivity for the most popular networking interfaces
- 100 configurable setpoints and six onboard digital I/O
- Two onboard option card slots (expandable to 14) for increased functionality, including communication protocols such as DeviceNet™, Allen-Bradley® Remote I/O, Ethernet/IP™, ControlNet™, Profibus®, Ethernet TCP/IP and Wi-Fi
The Power of Programmability
Customization puts increased productivity at your fingertips. The 920i features versatile programming options for increased process efficiency in virtually any application.
- Up to 10 different screens can change with any given process
- Real-time bar graphs show progress of filling or batching systems
- Graphic icons and messages show user alerts and function status
- Customizable softkeys give instant access to frequently used functions
- Use Rice Lake’s iRite® software to bring a new level of sophistication to your operation with custom applications
- Large 4.6″ W x 3.4″ H, 320 x 240 pixel back-lit LCD graphical display
- Selectable character sizes from .25″ to 1.2″
- Display up to four scale channels with required Legal for Trade information per screen
- Five displayed softkeys with 10 user-defined and 14 preset functions per screen
- Selectable A/D measurement rate up to 960/second
- Power for (16) 350 Ω load cells per A/D board
- Peak hold, rate of change
- Audit trail tracking and alibi storage
- Multiple range/interval weighing
- Four bidirectional communication ports
- Local/remote key press operation
- Operator prompts/256 widgets
- Multiple screens (program control)
- Eight onboard databases
- Six onboard digital I/O
- 100 configurable setpoints, 30 types
- Two onboard option card slots
- 1,000-ID truck registers for in/out weighing
- Programmable ticket formats 20 auxiliary print formats
- ESP event-driven processing
- User programmable 128 K flash memory
- iQUBE2 connectivity
- 32 individual scale accumulators
- NEMA Type 4X/IP66 stainless steel enclosure
- PS/2 or USB keyboard port for data entry
Additional A/D Conversion Boards (for scales)
68532 A/D conversion board for analog scale. 4 or 6-wire load cells.
68533 Board with double A/D converter for analog scales. For 4 or 6-wire cells.
67600 Memory module 1 MB NV RAM
67603 Pulse input, single-channel. 271.00
67602 Analog output: selectable 0-10 V, 0-20 mA 295.00
52312 8 channel relay board
52314 1 6 channel relay board
52315 24 channel relay board
52317 Relay module 2 OUT 240-280VAC
52319 Relay module 2 IN 240VAC
52332 Relay module 2 Input 0-32VDC
70779 50 pin round ribbon cable
70780 50 pin flat ribbon cable
94384 50 pin flat ribbon cable
67601 Digital I/O, 24-channel TTL output.
Integrated Fieldbus Port
71986 Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 module (internal).
69783 Expansion board with 6 option slots (Wall Mount).
71743 Expansion Board with 2 Option Slots (Panel Mount and Deep Universal).
Please click here for the Rice Lake 920i datasheet …..
Please click here for the Rice Lake 920i options specifications and dimensions …..