iDimension 100 is ready to function as soon as you connect it to a power source. With all necessary tools and components included, assembly is quick and operator training is minimized. When connected to a network via DHCP or static IP, the embedded firmware provides access to additional screens and configuration parameters—no additional software installation is required.
iDimension 100’s multiple patented, innovative sensing technology and 3D imaging work together to optimize time and throughput for boxes, flats, polybags, tubes and irregularshaped packages. For flats or packages under 1.2 inches, use the flat detection trigger located on the base plate or connect to a compatible scale.
With the standard operator display already attached to the frame, setup is easy and operation is simple. iDimension 100 provides length, width and height. Integrating an existing compatible scale adds weight to the displayed data.
Use the standard automatic operating mode to instantly scan a parcel when it is placed in the target zone. Improve process time and efficiency with virtually no special alignment or special handling.
Speed and Accuracy
Parcels are dimensioned more accurately and faster than manual measurements, eliminating the risk of human error. In an industry leading 0.2 seconds, NTEP Certified dimensions are calculated within 0.2 inches of accuracy. Irregular-shaped packages like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes are dimensioned within an NTEP Certified 0.5 inches of accuracy.
Advanced Data Management
As a network device, take advantage of the simple, open-web service API to interface to third-party software programs and capture dimensions, weight and an image of the item. Create your own program and trigger the iDimension 100 to dimension an item and store data of each shipment or receipt of product.
Shipping and Warehouse Management Software Compatibility
Contact Coventry Scale Company for an up-to-date listing of compatible software programs.
iDimension 100 Demonstration Video
- Dimensions parcels in less than 2/10th of a second at 0.2 in NTEP Certified accuracy
- Includes USB operator display (no PC interface required) for:
- Manual entry of dimensions into 3rd party software
- Setup and configuration wizard
- Displays dimensions, status and weight if scale is directly attached
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing an object under the work area
- Converts irregular shapes like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes to 0.5 in NTEP Certified cubed dimensions
- Dimensions flats, less than 1.2 in height, with the use of a scale or flat detection trigger located on the iDimension 100’s base plate
- Automatic or manual operator modes:
- Automatic operating mode is the standard out of the box configuration which allows you to move the parcel under the work area without the press of a button
- Manual operating mode is for use with custom or 3rd party software interface that can be triggered by a bar code scanner, software function or demo display when interfaced to a PC
- Interfaces with most NTEP Certified shipping scales and select Rice Lake indicators
- Quick assembly: Includes all necessary tools and components for a complete out-of-the-box solution and immediate use with minimal operator training
- No additional installation of software required on your PC. When connected to a network, the embedded firmware provides access to additional displays and configuration parameters
- Connect to a PC and communicate directly over the network via static IP or DCHP. Use our open web service interface to take advantage of additional built in features like; a low resolution image of each dimension weight and more.
- Contact the factory for an up-to-date listing of 3rd party shipping and inventory management systems compatible with the iDimension Series
iDimension 100 Unpacking & Assembly Video
Please click here for the iDimension brochure …..
Please click here for the iDimension data sheet …..