Fast and Accurate Pallet Dimensioning for Couriers, Freight, Logistics and Goods In/Out.
View and control the dimensioner and trigger the image capture using a standard smart phone or tablet. Ideal for safely operating from a forklift truck.
The system uses the powerful Resolution One Dimensioning Camera which can operate stand alone or can seamlessly connect to a weighing scale for weight and dimensions. Resolution One can be viewed and controlled remotely using any standard PC, tablet or smart phone.
All measurement data and images are stored on the Resolution One Camera and can be…
- Viewed locally on the Resolution 15″ display
- Remotely viewed and downloaded from any PC or mobile device with a web browser using the built in web service
- Sent via Ethernet, WiFi or RS232 to a PC or server in Excel file format
Dimension and weight calculations are made in just 0.05 seconds making Resolution the fastest dimensioning system available on the market today
The image capture and dimensioning can be triggered at the press of a button (on the screen on on a phone/tablet) or by scanning a barcode. The dimensions and weight are then calculated in an incredible 0.05 seconds. The data and image is stored and optionally sent via Ethernet, RS232 serial or Wifi to a server or 3rd party software. Configuration and integration is easy using the web interface and our powerful and simple to use API.
Pallet Dimensioner with optional weighing scale, barcode scanner and label printer
Resolution 4 has an optional weighing scale for OIML approved weighing performance. The VWXtraPF Weighing Platform and BX10 Weight Display integrate seamlessly with the intelligent and user friendly camera software to provide instant weight and volumetric data. The optional weighing scale is supplied fully calibrated and ready to use on power up.
Resolution One camera is mounted on either a wall mount bracket or an oversized stainless column. Dimensions of cubic or irregular shaped objects are accurately calculated using the latest 3D image processing technology.
All dimension data and images are saved on Resolution One and easily transferred to servers or 3rd party software via Ethernet or WiFi in an Excel file format. The camera has an on-board web service which allows remote access via any web browser (chrome, firefox, edge etc) for downloading reports in Excel format or for remote viewing and control. Data can also be stored on a cloud service for fast and secure data storage and easy access. Integration with other software and calibration is easy using this web access or the powerful and user friendly API. Click here to request further information and pricing.
Marking a New Generation of Dimensioner Systems, Resolution 2 Stands Out From the Competition Offering Lower Pricing and Superior Features Including:
- Measurement of cubic or irregular shaped freight/objects
- No requirement to specially position the object before measuring
- No separate PC required
- Low cost technology thanks for novel 3d imaging technology
- Super fast measuring time (0.05 seconds)
- Easy integration with 3rd party software using Web Service API
- Integrate with almost any scale, barcode printer, barcode scanner or OCR
- Customisable interface and data transfer via Ethernet or Wifi with any format
- RGB photos
- OIML Approved Weighing Scale
Purposefully designed for quick and easy integration into any weighing, dimensioning, processing or transporting system, Resolution One is ideal for dimensioning parcels and pallets and can be used out of the box for fast dimensioning. Accessories, such as 15.6 inch Touch Screen Monitor, Barcode Scanner and Barcode Label Printer, are also available to enable simple integration into any product, system or process.
Increase your profit by up to 40% with innovative and affordable Dimensioning
- No external PC or Software required
- On-board Windows Operating System
- Fast and Easy Integration API
- Quick Calibration
- Web Access
- Remote Support Included
Comprehensive I/O and Accessories Provide Ultimate Hassle Free Connectivity
Resolution 3 is operated via a 15.6 inch colour touch screen that interfaces with Resolution One Camera via USB. Resolution One supports HDMI connections and Zebra barcode printers and barcode scanners out-of-the box. Remote setup and support is easy – Resolution One has it’s own onboard Windows operating system and can run remote access software such as teamviewer. Remote support is included for 1 year from purchase free of charge.
Interfacing with Resolution One is easy, you can manage conveyors, buzzers, lights just with a tap on the Touch Screen Display or control them from your own software via our powerful API. And with MODBUS extension of the API, there is almost no limit to what you can do!
Key Operational Features:
- Measure objects in any orientation
- Measure irregular shaped objects not just cubic shapes
- Measure multiple objects at one and calculate summed volume
- Superfast measurement time: 0.05 seconds
- Detects and rejects undesired objects in the measurement area such as arms or parts of the body
- Easy One-click Calibration
- Resolution 1 dimensioner camera, power supply, 15.6 inch touch screen, 800mm x 800mm stainless steel weighing platform, portable stainless steel frame on wheels and Software Package
- Hand Held Barcode Scanner
- Zebra Barcode Label Printer
The Resolution Four 3D Dinensional Measuring Machine also boasts the most accessible and easy to use (patent pending) calibration process on the market. Watch the video below to see just how easy it is to calibrate the dimensioner.
Resolution One Camera
Technology: 3D Image Processing
Measurable Objects: Cubic or Irregular Objects
Measurement Intervals: 1mm
Accuracy: +/- 1cm (for parcels) and +/- 2-3 cm (for pallets)
Integration Interface: Web Service or Excel-readable (XML) File Output over Ethernet, Wi-Fi or RS232
Ports: Ethernet, USB, RS232, HDMI
Touch Screen Size: 15.6 inch
Data Output: Width, Length, Height, Weight (if scale is connected), Dimensional Weight, Volume
Operating Voltage: 12 V (220V when using provided adaptor)
Average Current: 2 A
Operating Temp: -10 to +40 degrees
Maximum Dimensioning Size: Customisable but 2.5m L x 2.5m W x 2.5m H as standard
VWXtraPF1212 Weighing Scale
Capacity Options: 150kg, 300kg, 600kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg or 3000kg (others on request)
Platform Height: Approx. 96mm
Finish: Powder Coated Mild Steel
Load Cell: Zemic H8C OIML Approved
Feet: Height adjustable tool steel rubber based mounting feet
Product Weight: 5.0 kg
Total Package Weight: 7.75 kg
Total Package Dimensions: 380mm x 250mm x 200mm