Barcodes and Images captured and saved for traceability – no more damage claims or disputes!
Barcodes are automatically scanned and images stored in the Resolution Five indicator for viewing on the screen or sending to a PC. A separate handheld barcode scanner supplied for damaged or inaccessible barcodes. The system stops to allow unreadable barcodes to be entered and then continues to process parcels, pausing to allow correct spacing between items for perfect dimensioning performance.
The easy to use Touchscreen User Interface and powerful API means Resolution Five can be easily integrated into any software system and even offers remote access via any web browser for downloading results as an Excel file.
Dimensions, Weight, Volumetric Weight, Barcode and Images can all be sent to a PC, server or database via Ethernet or RS232 in Excel file format. Measurement data and images can also be stored in the Cloud for easy access and secure data storage.
Cutting edge 3D image processing technology means the Resolution range provides better performance at a fraction of the cost of other dimensioners!
Resolution 5 can weigh and dimension parcels up to 200cm cubed (larger on request) for up to 2000 items per hour. The entire system can be customised for larger parcels/freight as required and can be installed quickly and easily into existing or new conveyor lines.
Marking a New Generation of Dimensioner Systems – Resolution 1 Stands Out From The Competition!
The Resolution 5 – Dynamic Checkweighing and Dimensioning
Offering Lower Pricing and Superior Features Including:
- Measurement of cubic or irregular shaped freight/objects
- No requirement to specially position the object before measuring
- No separate PC required
- Low cost technology thanks for novel 3d imaging technology
- Fast dynamic measuring time (0.5 seconds)
- Easy integration with 3rd party software using Web Service API
- Integrates barcode scanner, Lights, Buzzers and conveyor control
- Customisable interface and data transfer via Ethernet or RS232 in Excel file format
- Optional cloud service for storing measurement and image data
Integrate dimensioning and weighing into conveyor lines for warehouses, packing lines, couriers and logistics.
- Measure and weigh your dynamic parcels with any shape with an accuracy of 0.5cm
- Automatically scan barcode
- Capture photo
- Download, send data to your server or store in the cloud!
Increase your profit by up to 40% with innovative and affordable Dimensioning
- No external PC or Software required
- On-board web service for remote access
- Fully customisable control of conveyor, buzzers and lights
- Fast and Easy Integration API
- Quick Calibration
The Resolution Five display can be remotely accessed from any device with a web browser using it’s web service interface. This makes it ideal for remotely viewing and downloading data on demand from any PC or mobile device anywhere in the world.
Measuring Capability: Regular or Irregular Non-transparent Objects
Min. Measurable Object Dimensions: 2cm x 2cm x 2cm (can be adapted to customer needs)
Max. Measurable Object Dimensions: 200cm x 200cm x 200cm (can be adapted to customer needs)
Measurement Accuracy: 0.5cm
Max. Conveyor Speed: 1.5m/s
Max Weight: 80kg (can be adapted to customer needs)
Barcode Reading: Any type – 1D or 2D
Integration Interface: Access via Web Browser over Ethernet or Excel-readable (XML) File Output via Ethernet or RS232. Cloud storage (optional).
Data Output: Max. Width, Max. Length, Max. Height, Weight, Barcode, DimWeight, Image
Operating Voltage: 220V
Operating Current: 15A (max)
Product Weight: 5.0 kg
Total Package Weight: 7.75 kg
Total Package Dimensions: 380mm x 250mm x 200mm
Price includes: Dimensioner (as per video), entry and exit conveyor, auto and handheld barcode scanners, touchscreen display and all software.