- IECEx certification.
- New enclosure with screw-less front closure for easy cleaning of the indicator.
- PG7 and PG9 cable glands with adaptors for 4 to 7 mm and 7 to 10 mm cable routing. Equipped with anti-friction system that does not require additional external cable fixing, as required by the IECEx scheme and ATEX directives.
- Available in specific version for direct connection to load cells installed in zone 1/21 and 0/20.
- 5,7′ colour touch screen display.
- Multi-language software.
- 15-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard.
- 3-way control light.
- Selectable QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen.
- Stainless steel waterproof enclosure, with new IP68 protection system.
- Dimensions: 280x143x185mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Alibi memory as standard, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD to record the configuration, logos, and customised screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customisation of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. with automatic frequency selection and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels for weight reading (up to 2 in E-AF03 version).
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- Power supply from 110-240Vac line or 12-24 Vdc Max. 25.2W
Completely Programmable for Customised Applications
- Thanks to the integrated development area, fully customised applications can be created independently:
– Specific weighing software according to customer requirements
– Tailor-made weighing software to replace terminals in existing installations
– Wizards, messaging for the operator
– Serial port management, protocol customisation
– Complete digital I/O management
– Sequential or simultaneous automation
– Data entry, tailor-made archivesDini Argeo also offers the service of software development (to be quoted).
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (standard)
- AF02: Piece/quantity counting (optional)
- AF03: Weighbridges – Vehicle In/Out (optional)
- AF04: Statistical check of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price computing and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF08: Static wheel and axle weighing with 2 or more pads (optional)
- AF09: Software for dynamic or static axle weighing with 1 or 2 pads (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
- BATCH: Software for multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional, requires IOEXPB expansion board)
- 1 Internal serial ETHERNET port, for connection to the company computer system (excludes a serial port).
- 2 RS232 serial ports on terminals, for connection to printer, PC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS485/RS232 serial port on terminals, for connection to weight repeater,remote scale, badge readers or digital load cells.
- 4 serial optoisolated outputs, up to 16 with optional board.
- 2 serial optoisolated inputs, up to 8 with optional board.
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for fast wireless programming of archives, via PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Analog output DAC16O requires IOEXPB expansion board.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
- EN/IEC 60079-0
- EN/IEC 60079-11 (ZB version)
- EN/IEC 60079-15
- EN/IEC 60079-31
- Certification according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU and in compliance with IECEx scheme, group II category 3GD according to EN/IEC 60079-0, EN/IEC 60079-11, EN/IEC 60079-15, EN/IEC 60079-31.
Available Upon Request
- Power supply 24 Vdc.
- PG13,5 anti-friction cable glands with adaptors for the passage of cables from 5,5 to 8 mm and from 10,5 to 13 mm.
Please click here for the 3590EGT-IECEX3GD datasheet …..