- DFWLKI3GD-2: IP68 stainless steel, ATEX 3GD indicator with internal power adapter. 17-key keypad, LCD backlit display, and standard weighing programme. Protection mode: ATEX II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X for gases and ATEX II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP68 X for dust. Complete with manual and ATEX CE Conformity declaration, available in EN, DE, FR, IT.
- DFWLKI3GDB-2: ATEX 3GD indicator to be combined always with BP6ESTATEX3GD option. IP68 stainless steel case, 17-key keypad, LCD backlit display, and standard weighing programme. Protection mode: ATEX II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X for gases and ATEX II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP68 X for dust. Complete with manual and ATEX CE Conformity declaration, available in EN, DE, FR, IT.
- Waterproof 17-key numeric-functional keypad with indication for quick access to main functions and regulations.
- LCD 25mm backlit display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for indication of active functions.
- Waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, with sealed rubber gasket, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions in mm: 243x145x78,4 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit converter, 4 channels, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with built-in resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and set-up from keypad or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply:
DFWLKI3GD: through 110-240Vac internal power adapter;
DFWLKI3GDB: through optional external battery (BP6ESTATEX3GD code), rechargeable in safe area.
SELECTABLE FUNCTION MODES
The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter
The “alibi memory” function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
– Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76I/O SECTION
- RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to PC in safe zone.
- RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to printer or labeller in safe zone.
- Specific programme (MSTSLV code) for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER)
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
Please click here for the “DFWLKI3GD” Weight Indicator for ATEX 2 & 22 Zones Datasheet…