TPWI PALLET TRUCK MAIN FEATURES
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1182 x 550 x 80 mm.
- Weighs about 135 kg.
- Bearing structure entirely in extra thick STAINLESS steel.
- Lifting pump in STAINLESS steel.
- Vulkollan steering wheels and double loading rollers.
- 4 IP68 stainless steel shear beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large 25mm high contrast LCD display, clearly visible also in poor lighting conditions, and membrane waterproof keypad, with 17 numerical/functional keys.
- Calibration and Set-Up configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery.
- 50-hour approximate operating time or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Low Battery Warning.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for PC, radio modem, or portable terminal.
- IR input for managing the remote control
- Zeroing, Tare, Printing, numeric IDs
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Check-weighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions)
- Hold and Peak
- Set Point Control (with optional interface)
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
- Special steering wheels.
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.
Please click here for the TPWI 2GD Series Stainless Steel ATEX Pallet Truck Scale Datasheet…