The DLW Series Automatic Inline Checkweigher
The new DLW automatic inline checkweigher from Coventry Scale company is the latest addition to our already extensive range of both static and dynamic check weighing machines. Using the hugely popular 3590 touch screen weight indicator, the DLW is capable of storing up to 1000 products in its database with three tolerance settings per product. The DLW is available in capacities of 6kg to 30kg with accuracy from 2g.
Weight and Check Functions
- Static or dynamic weighing of packs, both automatically as well as semi-automatically with the operator.
- Management of the cadence belt, for optimising the number of packs per minute weighed by the instrument (cadence belt not included), through cadence photo cell (optional).
- Setting of the density coefficient for each article, for weighing in ml.
- Programmable alarm enabling and tolerance indication time.
- Tolerance check:
– Upon target, through article database, with setting of 3 tolerance thresholds, for the physical division of the packs into 7 different groups.
– Upon programmable weight thresholds (min/max), with article database.
– Upon weight thresholds (min/max), with quick entry function.
- Printout with each executed weigh with eventual automatic storage in the alibi memory.
- Automatic printout and clearing of the partial total after a programmable number of weighs.
- Static or dynamic automatic zero function of the belt (up to 2% of the capacity) after a programmable number of weighs.
- Management of the automatic expulsion through its specific relay contact (expeller not included in the supply), or halt of the belts for manual expulsion or weight correction.
- Possibility of connection to RS485 network or ethernet.
- Programmable pre-set tare and enabling delay of the expeller for each article.
- Automatic calculation of the weigh time and pack positioning, for optimising the functioning of the system.
- Database of 1000 articles, with programmable alphanumeric description, density, targets, tolerance thresholds, and preset tare for each article.
- Selection of the article through bar code reading.
- Advanced bar code management, with the possibility of storing, processing, and printing 5 different codes.
- Configuration and calibration of the instrument through the tool on the PC.
- Report with date and time of cycle beginning and end with statistics of the checks and/or activities, standard deviation of the executed weighs, and totals by class and/or article.
- Possibility of connection to a control light.
DLW Automatic Inline Checkweigher Main Features
E-Check Tool: Quick programming of the digital weight indicator
- Programme on PC for optimising the weighing cycle; it’s possible to monitor the status of the inputs and outputs of the instrument, transmit serial commands for managing the automation, quickly modify the instrument parameters, graphically view and process the weighs in order to obtain the best weighing results.
- 8 digital inputs and 16 outputs for command switch on the line.
- 1 RS232/C serial port for managing a built-in printer, or labeller.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port for data exchange with PC/PLC.
- 1 RS485 bidirectional port for network connection with other devices and communication with PC/PLC.
- 1 keyboard emulation input for connection to PC keyboard or bar code reader.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID for START/STOP automated weighing
- Bearing structure and frame in painted steel.
- Loading platform with motor driven conveyor mat, with adjustable height and direction.
- Rear handling and positioning wheels, and adjustment and fixing feet.
- Adjustable weighing belt speed: from 10 to 27m/min, max 27 PCS/min (higher speed upon price estimate).
- Electromechanical automation for belt command and 6 auxiliary relays (up to 5A 220V).
- Fitted with pack presence and weigh end photo cells (for dynamic weighing), with adjustable reading distance.
- Overall switch, emergency button, start/restart button, optical/acoustic alarm (in painted steel versions).
- Weight indicator with 8 inch touch screen display, with stainless steel front panel and IP65 front protection rate, against dust and splashes.
- Selection of the data (totals, progressives, weight…) shown on the touchscreen display.
- Fully customizable operating screens according to the customer’s needs.
- Real time clock and permanent memory data.
- Built-in alibi memory, for CE-M transmission of the weight data to the PC or printer.
- 240Vac 50Hz power supply.
All Packaging is Included in the Price
For complete protection against scratches and bumps during transportation. The weighing belt is shipped inside a sturdy wooden case which is custom made.
This special service is included in the price of the product.
ATTENTION: The order of the DLW is possible only upon verification of the system’s data, executed by our technicians when the filled out Data Request
DLW module downloadable up here is sent.
The capacity and division must be specified in the module for the verification of the feasibility, consequently to the requested features.
For bespoke configuration please contact our office to discuss your preferred requirements.
Code L x W x H (mm) Max (kg) d(g)
DLW5080-1 800 x 500 x 450..850 6, 15, 30 2, 5, 10
DLW6510-1 1000 x 650 x 450..850 15, 30 5, 10
Available Upon Price Estimate
- Special capacities, increments, dimensions and belt speeds.
- Bar code reader.