Straightpoint BOLT – on line tensiometer for permanent fixture to wire rope and cable
Manufactured, using an integral, high-accuracy, wireless module the BOLT can also be paired with and transmit load data to a Crosby SP Handheld plus (SW-HHP), which will enable you to read up to four simultaneously.
Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminium, the BOLT digital tensiometer is lightweight and easy to handle and operates on wires that are already under tension. Once installed it enables the operator to quickly check tension on cables or wire ropes set at any angle.
Multiple drop tested from 3 metres or 10 feet.
Inclusive of an SW-D dongle, to make on-the-spot calibrations to achieve greater accuracy of 2-3%; standard factory accuracy is 3-5%.
In combination with a Crosby BaseStation, loads can be monitored remotely. The BaseStation transmits data to a cloud software solution, LoadConnect. This software solution has a dashboard that facilitates a user to see live loads, monitor errors, access historical readings, and view analytics and asset management. Added to this, you have the option of SMS alerts sent directly to your mobile device. This combination will provide reduced site visits, improve decision making and safely monitor line tensions from any distance from anywhere in the world.
- SW-HHP long-range 2.4GHz version providing an industry-leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft
- INSIGHT Software multi-channel display and datalogging, connect 126 BOLT’s, wireless range of 700m or 2300ft
- LoadConnect Software connect up to 16 load cells per base station no max range, see live data from any distance (coming soon)
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Leading Wireless Range of 1000m/3280ft when connected to SW-HHP
- Unrivalled Battery Life of 1200hrs
- Internal Antennae
- Remote On-Off from handheld display or software
- Leave mounted in a permanent position on a wire rope or cable
- Guy wire maintenance and monitoring on cell towers, bridges, flare stacks, antennas and masts.
- Guy wire Tower Plumb and Tension
- EHS guy wire, Turnbuckle tensioner.
- Architectural wire rope installations
- Median cable barrier tensioning
- Utility cable overhead line monitoring
- Governor & compensating wire rope maintenance
- Zip lines & assault course testing
- Metro, tram and rail transit electric wires & catenary testing
- Ski lifts
- Tensioned trellis systems
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- Calibration & proof test certificate
- Multi-lingual user manual
- RFID Tagged
Warranty & Assurance
- 2-year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.