The Straightpoint Mini Weigher Plus crane scale offers robust construction, high accuracy, compact size and extreme portability. Utilised by utility companies on every continent, the Straightpoint Miniweigher plus crane scale is quite often mounted between a winch and a tripod, allowing the load monitoring and safe lowering and raising of equipment and personnel, and has proven itself to be an indispensable tool for underground sewer, water, gas, and utility vault access.
The Miniweigher plus features full function push button controls for tare, choice of units (lbs, kg, kN and tonnes), peak hold, preset tare, audible set-point alarm and an overload counter. Straightpoint’s advanced microprocessor based electronics provide the Miniweigher plus with high speed read rates, extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. This high stability allows 5,000 + divisions and the highest standard resolution of any compact digital crane scale on the market today. The unit also features a RS-485 serial output providing added functionality and versatility.
In all, the lightweight design, corrosion resistant finish, advanced electronics and full feature display have made the Miniweigher plus crane scale the only choice when looking for a compact, safe and accurate, crane scale.
- Selectable Units te, lbs, kN & kg
- High Resolution
- Compact Size
- Preset Tare
- 90dB Audible Set Point Alarm
- RS-485 Serial Output
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
- High Accuracy
- Large 25mm/1” LCD Display
- Under Hook Crane Weighing
- Under Tripod Load Monitoring
- Light Duty Structural Load Testing
- Pipe and Fastener High Torque Load Application
- Wire Rope and Cable Tension Monitoring
- Shipping and Receiving Weighing
- Escalator Comb Impact Load Testing
Warranty and Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- Complies with ASME B30.26
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- High quality Crosby hook and lifting eye.
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case