A Freight Dimensioner That Assures Quality
Efficient Imaging with a Pallet Dimensioner
The iDimension LTL uses advanced sensing technology to accurately determine the cubic dimensions of freight, helping ensure freight code compliance is being recorded and declared.
Ideal for LTL carriers and companies with a high percentage of product shipped via pallet or crate, the iDimension LTL removes the potential for human error when taking measurements. The extra labor of manually determining dimensions is eliminated by accurately capturing freight dimensions in less than two seconds.
An LED light kit reflects a light grid on the floor, eliminating the need to paint, etch or tape the dimensioning zone, and quickly assists forklift drivers.
Up to two high-resolution cameras perform freight identification, damage assessment and tracking.
The operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status.
The iDimension LTL harnesses the fastest processing in the industry. Its advanced imaging technology dimensions LTL freight at a rate of 1-2 seconds within 0.5-inch Legal for Trade accuracy.
With no moving parts and a solid-state design, the iDimension LTL can easily integrate into a typical LTL environment. Its rugged computer and industrial electrical components can withstand both the hot and cold extremes of shipping docks. Sensors and cameras are protected from accidental freight impact.
Ease of Installation
The iDimension LTL can be installed in one day. Installation technicians will test the interface and train personnel how to use, configure and calibrate the system.
The iDimension LTL is a network device with a web service interface, providing simple integration using configurable capture definitions through HTTP requests, status checking and XML parsing. In other words, Rice Lake has designed this product to easily transfer images and dimensions to your network.
Simple Fast Accurate Pallet Dimensioning with the iDimension Series of Dimensional Weighing Scales
- 360 degree fork truck access for easy pallet placement in the target zone
- No moving parts, solid-state design
- Minimal set up and training required
- Four bounding box images identify measurement record. Image can be configured to include time and date, scan ID, serial number and dimensions iDimension web service interface REST API.
- Up to two high-resolution colour network cameras enable freight identification for damage assessment and tracking requirements
- Target zone LED light kit
- 23 inch operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator
- iDimension SS integration program with customizable GUI. Manage triggering methods, data storage and data transfer tools. Incorporates optional bar code scanners, floor scales/forklift scales and printers.
- Stop/go license key to improve dimensioning throughput
The Rice Lake iDimension can dimension it!