Resolution 3 is a low cost/high quality dimensioning and weighing system that can calculate dimensions, volume, weight and volumetric/dimensional weight in a fraction of a second.
Cutting edge 3D image processing technology means the Resolution range is a fraction of the cost of other dimensioners on the market that rely on outdated and less accurate ultrasonic or laser solutions.
The image capture and dimensioning can be triggered at the press of a button or by scanning a barcode. The dimensions and weight are then calculated in an incredible 0.05 seconds. The data and image is stored and optionally sent via Ethernet, RS232 serial or Wifi to a server or 3rd party software. Configuration and integration is easy using the web interface and our powerful and simple to use API.
What does the Resolution 3 dimensioner include?
- Resolution 1 – the very best dimensioning camera available
- 70cm x 80cm Weighing Scale
- 15″ colour touchscreen
- 1D handheld barcode reader to enter SKUs or product details
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connectivity (download measurements + images in Excel format from Google Chrome (or another internet browser).
- View and control the camera through Chrome too!
- Industry leading API (API = software that allows two applications to talk to each other!). Quickly and easily get the dimensions, weights, images and more to you PC, into your database or into your WMS Warehouse Management System.
- (Optional) Label printer to print labels
- (Optional) Battery power for 25 hour operation
Minimum Object Dimensions (as standard – others available):
5cm x 5cm x 5cm
Maximum Object Dimensions (as standard – others available):
80cm x 60cm x 60cm
±0.5cm (for parcels)
Technology: Artificial Intelligence Powered 3D Image Processing
Measurable Objects: Cubic or Irregular Objects
Integration Interface: via Web Service or download an Excel File over Ethernet, Wi-Fi or RS232.
Ports: Ethernet, USB, RS232, HDMI
Product Output: Width, Length, Height, Weight, Dimensional Weight, Real Volume
Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
Average Current: 4 A
Operating Temperature: 5℃ – 40℃
Housing: Aluminium and steel
70cm x 100cm x 240cm
Total Shipping Weight:
Total Shipping Dimensions:
120cm x 90cm x 115cm