Easily incorporate Resolution 5 into your existing or a new conveyor system. It’s a Plug and Go system with no separate PC, Software or even hardware required. The entire system has been designed from the ground up to be maintenance-free and entirely automated.
The easy-to-use Touchscreen User Interface and powerful API means Resolution 5 is integratable with any software system and even offers remote access via a web browser for downloading results as an Excel file.
What does Resolution 5 inline dynamic dimensioner include?
- Resolution dimensioning camera
- Colour Touchscreen Terminal
- Super fast dynamic barcode reader
- 1D handheld barcode reader to enter unread or damaged barcodes
- Inline Weighing Scale
- Entry and weighing conveyor with auto feed control
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connectivity (download measurements + images in Excel format from Google Chrome (or another internet browser).
- View and control the camera through Chrome too!
- Industry leading API (API = software that allows two applications to talk to each other!). Quickly and easily get the dimensions, weights, images and more to you PC, into your database or into your WMS Warehouse Management System.
- (Optional) Label printer to print label
Resolution 5 – Inline Dimensioning Checkweigher
How to Calibrate the Resolution Dimensioning Software
Minimum Object Dimensions (as standard – others available):
5cm x 5cm x 0cm
Maximum Object Dimensions (as standard – others available):
80cm x 80cm x 80cm
Maximum Capacity (as standard – others available):
Technology: Artificial Intelligence Powered 3D Image Processing
Measurable Objects: Cubic or Irregular Non-Transparent Objects
Integration Interface: via Web Service or download an Excel File over Ethernet or RS232.
Ports: Ethernet, USB, RS232, HDMI
Product Output: Width, Length, Height, Weight, Dimensional Weight, Barcode, Image
Operating Voltage: 220VAC
Average Current: 15A (Max)
Conveyor Speed: 1.5m/s
Total Shipping Weight: 750kg
Total Shipping Dimensions: 195cm x 265cm x 255cm