Resolution 8 uses the latest 3D Imaging Technology provides high accuracy, low cost dynamic pallet dimensioning and weighing for up to 500 pallets per hour. This revolutionary new dimensioning system calculates dimensions to an accuracy of 1cm for cubic or irregular objects. The ultimate parcel processing solution for storage or shipping warehouses, goods in/out and couriers or logistics depots. Easily incorporated into existing or new conveyor systems. Plug and Go with no separate PC, Software or hardware required. The entire system is designed from the ground up to be maintenance free and entirely automated.
What does the Resolution 8 dimensioner include?
- 3 roller-based conveyors: feed conveyor, measurement conveyor, exit conveyor each 2m long and 1.5m wide
- Control panel
- Dynamic dimensioning
- Dynamic weighing
- Handheld wireless 1D & 2D barcode reader
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connectivity (download measurements + images in Excel format from Google Chrome (or another internet browser).
- View and control the camera through Chrome too!
- Industry leading API (API = software that allows two applications to talk to each other!). Quickly and easily get the dimensions, weights, images and more to you PC, into your database or into your WMS Warehouse Management System.
What does Resolution 8 NOT include?
- Automatic barcode reading with cameras
- Automatic image capture with camera
How to Calibrate the Resolution Dimensioning Software
Minimum Pallet Dimensions (as standard – others available):
20cm x 20cm x 20cm
Maximum Pallet Dimensions (as standard – others available):
400cm x 200cm x 200cm
Maximum Capacity (as standard – others available):
Maximum Conveyor Speed: 0.75m/s
Technology: Artificial Intelligence Powered 3D Image Processing
Measurable Objects: Cubic or Irregular Non-Transparent Objects
Integration Interface: via Web Service or download an Excel File over Ethernet or RS232.
Ports: Ethernet, USB, RS232, HDMI
Product Output: Width, Length, Height, Weight, Dimensional Weight, Barcode, Image
Operating Voltage: 220VAC
Average Current: 30A (Max)