WEIGHING SCALES “APM” TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Weighing Scales fitted with a large LCD backlit display, 5 x 50mm digits.
- Membrane waterproof keypad.
- Flexible indicator mounting system. It can be attached to the scale or placed up to 50cm away, on a table or fixed to the wall.
- Weighing Scales plate in stainless steel, 280x330mm size.
- Level bubble and adjustable feet are available as standard.
- Easy Carrying Built-in Handgrip Design for an easy transport.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (about 300h battery life) and 230 Vac power adapter.
- Scales capacity and reading division are freely programmable, also in Double Range interval.
- Adjustable weighing filter.
- Operating Condition -10°C~40°C, with non-condensing R.H.<85%
- Scale weight: 6kg.
- Packaging: 480x310x190mm size – approximate weight of 7kg.
FUNCTIONS OF “APM” WEIGHING SCALES
- The APM weighing scales multifunctional program includes:
Preset tare (PT)
Weight check HI-OK-LO
WEIGHING SCALES “APM” MAIN OPTIONS
- The main options of the “APM” weighing scales are the following:
– ACCREDIA calibration with issuing of relative certificate
– 3000e CE-M approval (with first Periodical Check included, 3 years validity)
Please click here for the “Amp” Series Bench Scale Datasheet…