- Large DOT LED very bright 40mm display, which guarantees a perfect weight visibility from any angle, also from a long distance.
- Usable in any internal or external environment, with good visibility also in full sunlight.
- Adjustable brightness intensity.
- Sturdy structure in STAINLESS steel, with IP67 protection of the load cell and the electronics, against dust and watersprays.
- Fitted with approved upper galvanized shackle and lower swiveling hook.
- Extremely reduced distance between upper shackle and lower hook.
- Precision: +/- 0.03% F.S.
- Waterproof keypad with 5 keys: ZERO, AUTOMATIC TARE, MODE, PRINT and ON/OFF.
- Programmable digital filter, for an excellent weight visualisation in any working condition.
- Programmable turn-off function: automatic, from keypad or from remote control.
- Fitted with radiofrequency 6-key remote control, configurable as only automatic tare or as remote keypad.
- Configurable functioning mode at choice, such as PEAK (maximum read value), HOLD (lock of displayed weight), weighs totalisation,
- lb/kg conversion (for other available functions see DFW indicator).
- Predisposed for 866MHz radio interface or WiFi, connection to PC, or remote terminal and printer.
- Rechargeable battery, with average life of about 30 hours.
- Predisposed for optional second extractable battery for 24/7 continuous use.
- Fitted with 230 Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up programmable directly from keyboard or from PC through Dinitools.
- Operating temperature range: -10/+40 ºC.
- Weight: about 25kg (including packing).
MCWK “Professional” Series Stainless Steel Crane Scales
AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS FROM REMOTE CONTROL
- Zero; tare; enable / disable function; print; switch-off.
OPTIONS ONLY AVAILABLE AT TIME OF ORDER
- RF weight transmission to remote indicator up to over 70m indoors
- Remote weight indicator (see DFW.., 3590.., TRS.., DGT60.. Series’ indicators) with printer connected through radio frequency
ACCREDIA calibration certificate according to OIML/ASTM standards.