MCW09 Crane scales from Dini argeo available in capacities up to 50,000kg. All models are available as standard or trade approved, please contact us for best prices on all models.
- Single security system, for the lifting and the weighing of the load.
- In compliance with the directives 2006/42 CE, UNI EN 13155/2009, UNI EN 13889, 2014/30/EU.
- Extremely bright large red DOT LED 40mm display, which guarantees a perfect visibility of the weight from any angle, also from a long distance with direct sunlight.
Usable indoors as well as outdoors, great visibility also in full sunlight.
- Adjustable brightness intensity.
- Sturdy STAINLESS steel structure, with IP67 protection degree of the load cell and the electronics, against dust and sprays.
- All MCW09 Crane Scales fitted with approved galvanised shackles:
GR6 for MCW09T3
GR6 for MCW09T6
GR9 for MCW09T9
GR12 for MCW09T12
GR17 for MCW09T17
GR25 for MCW09T25
GR35 for MCW09T30
GR55 for MCW09T50
- Extremely reduced distance between upper and lower shackles.
- Precision: +/- 0,05% on F.S. for 3T to 9T models
- Precision: +/- 0,1% on F.S. for 12T to 50T models
- 5-key waterproof keypad: ZERO, AUTOMATIC TARE, MODE, PRINT, and ON/OFF.
- Programmable digital filter, for an excellent weight display in any working condition.
- Programmable automatic switch-off function, either through keypad or remote control.
- Fitted with radio-frequency 6-key remote control, configurable as simple automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
- Configured for an 868MHz radio interface or WiFi, for connection to PC or to a remote terminal and printer.
- Rechargeable battery, with an average life of about 30 hours.
- Configured for a second optional extractable battery for 24/7 continuous use.
- Fitted with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Programmable digital calibration and Set-Up directly from the keypad or from PC through Dinitools.
- Operating temperature range: -10/+40 ºC.
Packing is Included in the Price
For complete protection against scratches and bumps during transportation. The MCW09 crane scales are shipped inside a sturdy wooden case which is custom made (MCW09T12-1, MCW09T17-1, MCW09T25-1, MCW09T30-1, MCW09T50-1 versions).
- PEAK (maximum value read).
- HOLD (lock of the displayed weight).
- Weighing totalization.
- lb/kg/N conversion (see DFW weight indicators for more functions).
- +/- check-weighing.
- Percentage weighing.
- High Resolution Weighing x 10.
Options (only available at time of placing order)
- Radio frequency weight transmission to remote indicator, up to 70m indoors.
- 868Mhz radio interface.
- WI-FI interface.
- Remote weight indicator connected in radio frequency, with the printer or other accessories.
- ACCREDIA calibration certificate according to OIML/ASTM standards.
MCW09 Crane Scales – In Use
Remote Control Functions
- The crane scale is fitted with a radio-frequency remote control which allows to do the Zeroing; the tare; enable / disable functions; printing; switching-off the crane scale.