MCWHU Hulk crane scales from Dini Argeo, available as standard or trade approved for industrial weighing applications.
- Double security system, for permanent installation in the lifting system; recommended for lifting and moving the suspended load.
- In compliance with the directives 2006/42 CE, UNI EN 13155/2009, UNI EN 13889, 2014/30/EU.
- 40 mm RED LED display.
- Waterproof keyboard with 5 keys which are ZERO, AUTOMATIC TARE, MODE, PRINT, and ON/OFF.
- Protective screen in plexiglas for display and keyboard.
- Precision: +/- 0.03% F.S.
- Built extremely sturdy in oven-fire painted sheet steel, with IP67 protection degree against dust and sprays.
- Weigh: 86 kg, with packaging 103 kg.
- Radiofrequency 6-key remote control, 433MHz, for use up to 50 m of distance. Configurable as automatic tare only or as a remote keypad.
- Fitted with extractable rechargeable battery pack, with 60-hour operating time, designed to be combined with MCWHBK option for 24/7 continuous use of the crane scale. Standard fitted with battery charger.
- Digital set-up and calibration programmable directly from keyboard using a sample weight.
- Operating temperature: -10 /+80ºC, with optional heat shield (-10/+40ºC for the CE-M approved model).
- Programmable digital filter and auto power saving function.
- Equipped with 230 Vac 50 Hz battery charger, for charging the battery from the crane scale.
- High Resolution Weighing x 10.
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion.
- +/- Checkweighing.
- Percentage weighing.
- HOLD (lock of the displayed weight).
- PEAK (maximum value read).
MCWHU Hulk Crane Scales – In Use
Available Functions from Remote Control
- Enable/disable function;
Options Only Available at Time of Placing Order
- Radio frequency transmission to remote indicator up to 70 m indoors.
- WI-FI interface.
- Heat shield for protection from infrared rays and high temperatures.
- Remote weight indicator (see DFW.., 3590.., TRS.., DGT.. series weight indicators) with printer or other accessories connected through radio frequency.
- Separate 230 Vac 50 Hz recharging station for 24/7 continuous use, made up of additional battery pack and adapter for the external recharge of the battery.
- Date and Time.
- ACCREDIA calibration certificate according to OIML/ASTM standards.