MCWN NINJA CRANE SCALE MAIN FEATURES
- Fitted with the following upper and lower shackle:
GR3 for MCWNT1
GR6 for MCWNT3
GR6 for MCWNT6
GR9 for MCWNT9.
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle.
- 25 mm LCD back-lit display, easily visible in any lighting condition.
- Precision: +/- 0.03% on MAX.
- 5-key waterproof keypad: Zero, semi automatic or preset Tare, Mode, Print, On/Off.
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel.
- Fitted with infrared remote control for up to 8m distance use. The remote control can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may be rechargeable (operating time of about 40 hours).
- Digital calibration and programmable Set-Up directly from the keypad or from the PC with Dinitools.
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off.
- Operating temperature: -10 /+40 ºC.
- RS232 serial port on the RJ45 connector for quick programming with Dinitools.
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions (WxLxH) 175x480x390mm.
MCWN NINJA MAIN FUNCTIONS
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- – High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Two-speed filling/batching with reset upon starting (with optional DFIO)
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks
– Newton to Kg converterThe “alibi memory” and “setpoint” functions are available in combination with the required operating mode and they are activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board;
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
MCWN Ninja Series Suspended Crane Scale Video
OPTIONS (ONLY AT TIME OF ORDER)
868Mhz radio interface
Please click here for the Dini Argeo MCWN Ninja crane scale data sheet…..