GAM TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High contrast back-lit display.
- Splash proof membrane keypad.
- Splash proof construction, upper structure completely in stainless steel.
- Overall IP65 protection.
- Stainless steel plate, size:
– GAM320 and GAM820 models Ø 140mm
– GAM2200, GAM3200, GAM6200, GAM8200, GAM15000 models 190x190mm.
- Weight detection through tuning fork system.
- Level and adjustable foot assembly.
- Power supply: standard fitted with 230 Vac power adapter or optional kit for power supply through 4 AA batteries.
- RS232/c port for connection to PC, 3590E series indicator or printer.
- Upon request:
– ACCREDIA calibration with issuing of relative certificate;
– CE-M approval (Initial Verification Included, validity 3 years);
- Weight checking;
- % Weight;
- Suspended weighing (for gravimetric measurements);
- Animals weighing;
- Semi-automatic tare;
- Digital calibration.
ADVANCED APPLICATION WITH 3590E TOUCH SCREEN
- This configuration allows you to use the GAM scale as a digital platform for 3590E TOUCH SCREEN indicators.
- To create a weighing station with 3590E TOUCH SCREEN, you need to order together with the scale, the indicator, the RSCBSHG cable, and the S1 advanced configuration service.ADVANCED FUNCTIONS via serial port connection:
- Statistical sampling of prepackaged goods
- Multiscale counting
- Tolerance control
- Wizard formulation
- Receipts, labels printing, storage and data transmission