The TPW E-Force is the lightest electric traction tiller on the market!
Why Choose the TPW E-Force
- The use of the electric traction tiller guarantees greater efficiency during load handling operations.
- Vacuum servo always active during all work phases for the operator’s safety.
- 100 g division for highly accurate weighing.
- Silent and compact, it helps to reduce noise emissions in the working environments.
- The lightest electric traction tiller on the market: its reduced weight guarantees operator comfort, even in manual mode.
- The ergonomic handle allows great manoeuvring precision and speed in operations.
- Thanks to the removable key, once the work operations are completed, it is possible to turn off the pallet truck engine and park it in the desired place, in total safety.
- The two electric wheels allow greater stability to the pallet truck scale, even in the rest position.
- Easy and quick to recharge, thanks to the removable battery.
- The innovative “EASY-LIFT” system lightens load lifting operations.
TPW E-Force Main Features
- OLED display with configuration keyboard.
- Working autonomy: up to 8 h, depending on use, load and slope (3 to 5 h for standard use). Unlimited autonomy with the purchase of the optional additional battery code “E-PACK”.
- Power supply: through removable rechargeable lithium-ion battery (optional fast recharge in 2 h).
- Charger included, recharge time about 8 h.
- Tiller with ergonomic handle, IP54.
- Stain-resistant rubber steering wheels.
- Maximum reachable speed: 5 km/h.
- Maximum slope: 5% (with load) – 15% (without load).
Features of the pallet truck scale
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Fork lifting height 200 mm.
- Light and easy to handle. Weight: about 121 kg (unpackaged).
- Oven-fire painted structure in extra thick steel.
- Double loading polyurethane rollers.
- 4 stainless-steel IP68 load cells for legal-for-trade use, IP67 load cells for internal use.
- Weight indicator in IP65 STAINLESS STEEL waterproof case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large backlit 25mm LCD display, which is clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and 17-key functional waterproof keypad, with indication for quick access to main functions and regulations.
- Standard supply with extractable rechargeable long lasting battery, with INSTAPLUG reversible quick coupling connector. Fitted with battery charger.
- The operating time is of about 80 hours of continuous use or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto power-saving function.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger (about 8-hour charging time).
- Fitted with thermal printer as standard.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to a printer, with customisable print format.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for PC, radio modem or portable terminal.
- IR input for remote control management.
- The product is fully compliant to the Machinery Directive.
- Available in CE-M approved version.
- The operator can choose the working mode with a simple click on the tiller keyboard:
– electric mode, with active traction system
– manual mode: deactivates the electric system and works like a hand pallet truck scale.
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration by using a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter
- Maximum lifting capacity: 1200 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02% of the maximum capacity in the version for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the approved version.
Please click here for the TPW E- Force datasheet …..