- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Weighs about 125 kg. Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swiveling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 load cells for the legal for trade use version, aluminium IP67 load cells for the internal use version.
- Indicator with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in extractable rechargeable battery. Fitted with battery charge.
- 60-hour approximate operating time or three months with the tipycal non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Low Battery Warning.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port configurable for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C serial output for radio modem, PC or portable terminal.
- Fitted with thermal printer, with Date&Time card.
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
- Special steering wheels.
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.
- Zeroing, Tare, Printing
- Database of 30 tares
- 2 weight numeric identifiers
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions)
- Hold and Peak
- Set Point Control (with optional interface)