- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm. Weighs about 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swiveling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Weighing indicator with colour touch screen with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in extractable rechargeable battery. Fitted with battery charge.
- The operating time is of about 10 hours of continuous use, or 24/24h with second optional rechargeable battery.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- RS232/C port for connection to printer, radio module, remote scale.
- RS232/C port on RJ connector for connection to PC.
- Fitted with time/date and Alibi Memory.
- Fitted with thermal printer with RS232/C dedicated bidirectional port (TPW20ETP and TPW20ETPM version).
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
- Special steering wheels.
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.
- Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automation
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.