The Dini Argeo TPWI Pro stainless steel pallet truck scales are now available in both standard and trade approved versions.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- AISI 316 forks.
- Closed forks, for a higher protection of the double loading wheels.
- Fork dimensions 1180 x 550 x 80 mm.
- Weighs about 135 kg.
- Bearing structure entirely in extra thick STAINLESS steel.
- Lifting pump in STAINLESS steel.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers in Nylon.
- Compact standard column, for a better manoeuvrability.
- 4 IP68 stainless steel shear beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large 25mm high contrast LCD display, clearly visible also in poor lighting conditions, and membrane waterproof keypad, with 17 numerical/functional keys.
- Calibration and Set-Up configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery.
- 50-hour approximate operating time or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Low Battery Warning.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C port for PC, radio modem, or portable terminal.
- IR input for managing the remote control
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Alibi memory (optional)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
TPWI Pro Stainless Steel Pallet Truck Scales
Options Available upon Request
- Special steering wheels.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.