- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the “M” approved versions.
- Forks dimensions 1240 x 680 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 134 kg.
- Structure in extra thick steel and oven-fire painted mechanics.
- Steering wheels and double loading poliurethane rollers.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 load cells for the legal for trade use version, aluminium IP67 load cells for the internal use version.
- Weight indicator in IP65 STAINLESS STEEL waterproof case, which is easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large 25mm LCD display high contrast digits, which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and with low temperatures, and waterproof membrane keyboard, with 17 functional keys.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through extractable rechargeable battery mounted on the pallet truck column.
- The operating time is of about 80 hours of continuous use or one month with the tipycal non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to a printer, with customisable print format.
- Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for PC, modem radio or portable terminal.
- IR input for remote control management.
- Fitted with thermal printer in the TPWLKWP and TPWLKWPM versions, with Date & Time card.
- Zeroing, Tare, Printing
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions)
- Hold and Peak
- Set Point Control (with optional interface)
AVAILABLE UPON PRICE ESTIMATE
- Special steering wheels.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.