TPWN09 PALLET TRUCK SCALE MAIN FEATURES
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions: 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 110 kg.
- Structure in extra thick steel and oven-fire painted mechanics.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- 4 aluminium shear-beam load cells IP67.
- Weight indicator with 6 25mm digits on a backlit LCD display, which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions, and waterproof keyboard, with 5 functional keys.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may also be rechargeable.
- The operating time is of about 40 hours of continuous use, or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Battery level indication.
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Alibi memory (optional)
- Optional functions:
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
– Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
- Infra-red port for remote control on handle-bar (the remote control is optional).