Dini Argeo TPWNBT Pallet Truck Scales
Entry level TPWNBT pallet truck scales manufactured by Dini Argeo. The TPWNBT pallet truck scales are made to a very high standard and built to last, prefect for mobile weighing in a warehouse environment. The TPWNBT features a new rechargeable battery pack and improved accuracy over its predecessor, the popular TPWN.
- Resolution: 0.2 kg.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Precision: +/- 0.05% of maximum capacity (weighing of goods on Europallet with distributed load).
Why Choose the TPWNBT Pallet Truck Scales
- The only entry level pallet truck scale that weighs with a resolution of 0.2 kg.
- It is the lightest on the market, while maintaining a robust and rigid carpentry to weigh accurately.
- The only one without junction box, with adjustment of each load cell from the display.
- 4 Dini Argeo approved steel load cells, with IP67 protection rate.
- The large 25 mm shockproof LCD display makes it easier to read.
- Back-lighting with automatic switch-off, adjustable from the keyboard to adapt to any working conditions.
- Waterproof keyboard for industrial use.
- Power supply via internal rechargeable battery with 80h autonomy (battery charger with EU plug included in the supply).
- Programmable automatic switch-off, which extends the working autonomy.
- Each pallet truck is tested and supplied with the corresponding certificate to guarantee the declared accuracy.
Easy to Recalibrate and Repair
- The only one without junction box: the adjustment of each individual cell is done comfortably from the keyboard.
- Spare and wear parts always available and ready for delivery.
- Service centres throughout Europe and the world.
- Weighing functions: Zeroing, Tare, Preset Tare.
- Operating modes selectable directly by the user, via dedicated button:
– lb/kg conversion
– Free conversion factor (meter counter, litre counter, etc)
– Weight totalisation
– Piece counting
Available for Immediate Delivery
- Fast delivery with products always in stock from Dini Argeo.
- The protective packaging on pallets guarantees optimal protection of the product and is composed of entirely recyclable materials.
- Low profile forks, only 85 mm.
- Standard dimensions.