- Sturdy loading surface in striated sheet steel, sized to withstand any load on the basis of the parameters dictated by the 96/53/EEC directive (maximum load on single axle for the vehicles transiting in Europe).
- Frame for the containment of RWSCP platform, made up of a single bearing structure, in welded painted steel, that does not require assembly. It facilitates the installation of the scale and simplifies the masonry.
- Sandblasting and varnishing with bi-component epoxy coating, highly resistant to corrosion.
- Dimensions of the load surface (lxw): 3 x 0,73 m.
- 6 compression load cells, C4 class, stainless steel IP68.
- 20m cable for the connection to the weight indicator.
- Dust and waterproof wirings and connections, easy to connect and disconnect.
- Hermetic junction box.
- Central inspected trapdoors for the ordinary maintenance.
- Wide range of connectable weight indicators, also functioning with rechargeable battery, which allow to use the platform also without an electrical power supply.
- Maximum speed of transit: 5km/h.
- Accuracy 1% for internal use, 2% for legal for trade use (* OIML R134 CERTIFICATION).
This kind of accuracy is obtainable by following the instructions in the installation manual.
OIML R134 CERTIFICATION
- The RWSCP20T platform combined with a 3590E “AF09” indicator is OIML R134 certified for the dynamic vehicle weighing, according to the legal standards in force in the Country of use