- 8 inches (160x120mm) resistive backlit color touch screen graphic display. Suitable for use with gloves.
- Stainless steel case with adjustable inclination and IP68 protection.
- Multilingual software, available in: Italian, English, German, French and Spanish. It is also possible to enter our own translation, thanks to the new software “CUSTOM LANGUAGE TOOL”,
- downloadable from the DOWNLOAD section of this page.
- 3 colour high brightness LED control light.
- Available touch screen keyboards: QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ.
- Dimensions (lxwxh): 328x243x129 mm.
- As standard fitted with an adjustable bracket, for bench or wall mounting.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Supplied with alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for internal micro SD (optional) to store logos.
- Functions available with DINITOOLS Utility Software, even from remote (WEBSERVER mode via internet).
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Transmission and storage of all the information on PC.
– Complete backup of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values (theoretical calibration).
– Customization of the layouts.
– Development environment for custom programs through specific programming language.
- 24bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. with autoselect and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the EAF03 version).
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (in the EAF03 version).
- Management of the most common digital load cells for weigh bridges (with DIGIKIT option and AF03GT firmware), also for applications with CE-M approval.
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 μV/d in approved version CEM.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- 110-240 Vac power supply or external rechargeable battery pack (optional).
- Motherboard with removable screw terminals.
EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
OIML R51 – MID
OIML R134 (AF09)
- Thanks to the integrated development area, fully customized applications can be created autonomously:
– Specific weighing programmes according to customer requirements
-Customized weighing programmes for terminal replacement in preexisting systems
– Wizards, operator messages.
– Serial port management, protocols customization.
-Digital I/O full management.
– Sequential or simultaneous automations.
– Data entry, custom archives.
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
- AF02: Pieces/quantity counting (optional)
- AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle (optional)
- AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF08: Wheel and axle static weighing with 2 or various platforms (optional)
- AF09: Software for dynamic and static axle weighing with 1 or 2 platforms (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
- BATCH: Software for multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional, IOEXPB board must be included)
- 1 internal Ethernet port as standard, to connect to the company network.
- 1 RS232 serial port on RJ45 connector (if activated, it deactivates the Ethernet port) for connection to printer, PC, PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port on screw terminals for connection to printer, PC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232/RS485 serial port on screw terminals, for connection to weight repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs, expandable up to 16 with optional board.
- 2 optoisolated inputs, expandable up to 8 with optional board.
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of databases, through PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Analog output DAC16O needs the expansion board IOEXPB
Please click here for the 3590EGT8 8 inches Touch Screen Weight Indicator Datasheet…