- Capacities from 150 to 50000 kg
- OIML C3 Class, from 2000 to 10000 kg
- Low profile
- Great Resistance to Lateral Forces
- Stainless Steel Construction
- IP68 Protection
- Shielded Connection Cable up to 90°C
- Minimum load cell verification interval: Vmin = EMax / 10000
- Full Scale Output: 2mV/V +/- 0,1% (1,3mV/V for CPA150)
- Repeatability: 0,01% F.S.
- Temperature effect on zero: 0,0014% /°C
- Temperature effect on full scale output: 0,0013% /°C
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10°C/+40°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C/+60°C
* Upon request up to 200°C
- Creep error after 4 hours: 0,03% F.S.
- Maximum tolerated excitation voltage: 15 Vdc
- Input Resistance: 1100 ± 50 Ohm
- Output Resistance: 1000 ± 10 Ohm
- Zero Balance: ± 2% F.S.
- Insulation Resistance: >5000 MOhm
- Safe Overload: 150% F.S.
6-wire shielded cable, 5 mm diameter:
– 5 m long for the versions from 150 up to 10000kg
– 15 m long for the versions from 20000 to 50000kg
- The CCATEX certificate makes the load cell suitable for use in hazardous areas with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 (Ta -20÷+40ºC) TX (Ta -20÷+65ºC)
ATEX II 1D tD A20 TXºC (Ta -20÷+40ºC) TXºC (Ta -20÷+65ºC).
- The certificate includes the manual and the ATEX CE conformity declaration (available in EN, DE, FR, and IT).
- The CCATEX certificate is issued after the checks done by qualified technicians, with the help of specific equipment, for each load cell.
- IMPORTANT: the certificate refers to the single load cell. For systems with more load cells, it is necessary to order one certificate for each load cell.
Options Available at Time of Purchase
CPAHT Option for high temperatures with compensation up to 200°C and specific cable (for single load cell).
CPAHTL Option for high temperatures with compensation up to 85°C and standard cable (for single load cell).
Please click here for the CPA compression load cell datasheet …..