- C3 Precision Class
- Off Centre Load Compensated
- Aluminium Alloy Construction
- IP67 Protection
- Maximum Capacities from 10kg to 200 kg
- For Platforms with Dimensions up to 600mm x 600 mm
- Shielded Connection Cable
- OIML Certificate Available on Request
- Test Certificate Available on Request
- Minimum load cell verification interval: Vmin = EMax / 15.000
- Maximum number of verification intervals: nLC = 3000
- Sensitivity: 2mV/V ± 10%
- Temperature effect on zero: from ±0,0093% F.S./10K to ±0,0140% F.S./10K
- Temperature effect on Full Span: 0,011% F.S./10K (-10°C/+20°C) 0,017% F.S./10K (+20°C/+40°C)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10°C/+40°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C/+50°C
- Maximum excitation voltage without damage: 15 Vdc
- Input Resistance: 300..500 Ohm
- Output Resistance: 300..500 Ohm
- Zero Balance: 0 ± 0,12 mV/V (at 100 V)
- Insulation Resistance: >2000 MOhm
- Mechanical limit load in service: 150% F.S.
- Destructive load: 300% F.S.
- Deflection at nominal load <0,5mm
- 6-wire shielded cable, 3m long, 4,7mm diameter
- The CCATEX certificate makes the load cell suitable for use in hazardous areas with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 (Ta -20÷+40°C) TX (Ta -20÷+65°C) Ga
ATEX II 1D Ex ta IIIC TX°C (Ta -20÷+40°C) TX°C (Ta -20÷+65°C) Da IP65.
- The certificate includes the manual and the ATEX CE conformity declaration (available in EN, DE, FR, and IT).
IMPORTANT: the certificate refers to the single load cell. For systems with more load cells, it is necessary to order one certificate for each load cell.