MCWN NINJA CRANE SCALE MAIN FEATURES
- Fitted with the following upper and lower shackle:
GR3 for MCWNT1
GR6 for MCWNT3
GR6 for MCWNT6
GR9 for MCWNT9.
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle.
- 25 mm LCD back-lit display, easily visible in any lighting condition.
- Precision: +/- 0.03% on MAX.
- 5-key waterproof keypad: Zero, semi automatic or preset Tare, Mode, Print, On/Off.
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel.
- Fitted with infrared remote control for up to 8m distance use. The remote control can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may be rechargeable (operating time of about 40 hours).
- Digital calibration and programmable Set-Up directly from the keypad or from the PC with Dinitools.
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off.
- Operating temperature: -10 /+40 ºC.
- RS232 serial port on the RJ45 connector for quick programming with Dinitools.
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions (WxLxH) 175x480x390mm.
MCWN NINJA MAIN FUNCTIONS
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- – High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Percentage batching with programmable target
– Piece counter
– Two-speed filling/batching with reset upon starting (with optional DFIO)
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks
– Newton to Kg converterThe “alibi memory” and “setpoint” functions are available in combination with the required operating mode and they are activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board;
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
OPTIONS (ONLY AT TIME OF ORDER)
868Mhz radio interface
Please click here for the Dini Argeo MCWN Ninja crane scale data sheet…..