Coventry Scale Company’s low profile BVL pallet scale for weighing pallets, stillages, dolavs & IBC’s.
The BVL platform scale has two built in ramps with a shallow incline allowing pallet trucks to pass over it with ease. The low profile platform scales stand at only 45mm high. There are a two different capacity and increment options for these roll on/off platform scales.
The BVL pallet weighing scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of platform scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our pallet weighing scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
The BVL drive through floor scales come with folding ramps either side of the platform which can be folded back on to the platform to save space.
- Platform with 4 load cells, with low profile.
- It can be used in legal metrology.
- Installation on ground.
- Diamond plate 5/7 mm thick in steel.
- Steel framework, in cold formed sheet 3 mm thick.
- Load cells OIML R-60 C3, in steel, IP67 protection.
- Junction box in ABS, IP66 protection.
- Lateral access to the junction box.
- 2 folding access ramps included.
Please click here for the BVL drive through floor scales datasheet …..
The DFWLID display unit is an easy to programme and use, versatile and high performing IP68 stainless steel weight indicator. The 40mm big colored backlit display gives a clear view of the weight and helps the user during the weighing operations. The wide range of available functions and interfaces make it suitable for multiple industrial and commercial weighing applications, such as floor scales, mobile weighing, etc. Fitted with built-in rechargeable battery. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76/EN 45501).
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Backlit 40mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Colour and brightness of the backlighting, customizable from Setup.
- Easy to clean stainless steel IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions: 243x145x78,4mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. auto select, and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 40h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger.
- Automatic tare
- Pre-settable tare
- Printing in 1, 2 or 3 copies
- Data transmission to PC
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Check weighing
- Percentage weighing
- Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option)
Please click here for the DFWLID datasheet …..